The biggest problem with this game imho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

01-20-2011

The biggest problem with this game is champions that can HP stack and still do significant damage.

It breaks the whole rock, paper, scissors balance when a champion is both a rock and a scissor.

Warscythes

01-20-2011

What? I guess the mordekaiser that build full tank is doing a massive 200 damage with his E?

You NEED to know that they do not do much damage, they do a lot of damage TO ******S THAT DO NOT GET SURVIVABILITY. Just because you are a carry does not mean you should get nothing but deeps, defense is important as well. Get a chainvest or negatron cloak and bam, they are not doing damage.

ClownPen

01-20-2011

It's called Madred's my friend, it'll be a great ally in battles to come.

OxBaker

01-20-2011

I personally think the biggest problem in the game is still all the 12 yr olds who spend the match explaining in colorful terms why the rest of their team is causing them to lose... but the health thing is annoying too...

Warscythes

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
I personally think the biggest problem in the game is still all the 12 yr olds who spend the match explaining in colorful terms why the rest of their team is causing them to lose... but the health thing is annoying too...
Go ahead and stack 4 warmogs and an atmas on say Garen and see what happens to a good team. Their carry get bloodrazor and a chain vest, your entire spin now does 300 damage to a carry while they will tear you down in 2 seconds.

Seriously, get survivability.

Tuul

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
What? I guess the mordekaiser that build full tank is doing a massive 200 damage with his E?

You NEED to know that they do not do much damage, they do a lot of damage TO ******S THAT DO NOT GET SURVIVABILITY. Just because you are a carry does not mean you should get nothing but deeps, defense is important as well. Get a chainvest or negatron cloak and bam, they are not doing damage.

If they aren't doing alot of damage, why are these characters often the kill leaders in the game? above their own dps.

Tuul

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownPen View Post
It's called Madred's my friend, it'll be a great ally in battles to come.
oh thank you i've played 1000 games and never saw that item.

You missed the point entirely. The problem isn't than you can stack hp, it's that certain characters can stack hp and out dps the dps.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

What champ besides vlad gains damage off health?

Taliesin

01-20-2011

Tanky dps has been taking a pretty big hit over the last few patches, and aren't nearly as unstoppable as they used to be. Given time, Riot will finish smoothing them out. Adding deathcap was a big step towards making casters a very viable alternative, as well.

Polymath

01-20-2011

Mitigation is better when you have lots of health
Health is better when you have lots of mitigation

I don't know why this is such a harder concept for so many people to grasp