Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noob4Hire

01-13-2010

i know 10k people is a lot but i would like to point out that there are people out there like tela tequila that have millions of freinds and have become famous for just being a socialite on a social networking site and i'm sure she isnt the only person so i think we all know that 10k people is achievable albeit very unrealistic for the average gamer who would actually want the trip.

RyguyC

01-13-2010

Well this is a good way to make money Riot, but it sure as hell isn't any kind of a reward to your loyal gaming community if that's what you're going for :P. Try coming out with a contest thats possible to win lol.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

I imagine the only way people will attain most of these ranks is by using a bot to spam smurfs. That could really ruin the already bad lower Elo.

Also, as anyone who is atleast decent at this game, playing with friends is really unfun as it leads to getting completely dominated in games. This means new people can only play with their friends in practice games and most will quit before reaching lvl 10.

Smug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

is this contest going to be forever ongoing?

Spymethyl Crabide

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEatBabies View Post
*cough* I've referred 7 people...

I want a Warwick skin. How do I redeem this?
Moron. /nooffencebutl2r

Ak47

01-13-2010

this is some bull****! Just 3 weeks ago i signed 4 guys up!!!!

Why is riot so slow?

Enabler

01-13-2010

Well, I think someone who's capable of moving 10k people into something, which means he/she has some extraordinary human relationships(even though those would be online friends) and/or has extraordinarily no life, would be able to do anything. It's beyond 'it's awesome' level. Yeah, that person who makes that 10k thing will be getting a job in Riot Games in compensation for his/her no-life-ness.

HellrAzzer

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockethegreat View Post
I'm sure the 10k one is a joke.
I know 10k is impossible, but would you guys really fork over that prize? lol
its possible......... go make some friends <>,,<> u only need 333.3 friends to hit lvl 30 playing this game >..>

Corran

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellrAzzer View Post
its possible......... go make some friends <>,,<> u only need 333.3 friends to hit lvl 30 playing this game >..>
I think it's # friends, not combined levels.

Also, about the first reward... what happens if we've already unlocked all the champions?

IherdulikeLoL

01-13-2010

Ya kno. Ill just recruit my city.

IT WILL HAPPEN