Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animezis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-01-2010

i got 10 - 10lvl invites, but not got RP points in game . Why?

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-01-2010
13 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyrir Wolfwood View Post
Ok, now I have more than 50 completed invitations, of course level 10 and above.
I was rewarded with Warwick skin immidiatly. However, still no RP points for 10 completed invitations, and no forum title as well.

I hope you didn't forget about me Riot
The fulfillment process takes a little while as well (and it happened over the weekend!). I see you've gotten your Forum title and I've asked support to pull your account and make sure you've gotten your Riot Points (you have now I believe).

We definitely didn't forget about you!

- RiotChris

naruto1

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purutzil View Post
If I get 100,000 can I get an island named after myself?
wtf

naruto1

02-02-2010

i dont even want to create a charecter i want free ip cause mom not want to buy me some even if i pay her bac

Greyrir Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
The fulfillment process takes a little while as well (and it happened over the weekend!). I see you've gotten your Forum title and I've asked support to pull your account and make sure you've gotten your Riot Points (you have now I believe).

We definitely didn't forget about you!

- RiotChris
RP points for 10 referals was added to my account like yesterday - thanks!
At the moment I have already more that 100 completed invitations (10lvl+), and I was rewarded with collectors pack. Champions, runes and Annie skin are already on my account.
But again same problem - no RP points yet

And I do not know how DCP works, I know only that - when you buy Collectors Pack in store you got additional code for RP points, and you need to use it manually.

So my question is - In that situation I have to do something, or just wait?

Cheers!
Greyrir

Xozzen

02-05-2010

How do you exactly get the RP? Do you only get them for having 10 invites or also for less, because it seems a friend of mine got some (and I'm pretty sure he had a maximum of 5 invites), and how many do you get? Do you get something from inviting less than 5 persons?
Would be nice if you tell me

military

02-05-2010

sniper267 showed me this game and it is fun

vengiance

02-05-2010

losk sita graju gausiu alaus

TinyMarbles

02-05-2010

"Here’s how it works: every fifth friend that reaches level 10 will net you an IP boost that you can redeem whenever you want. In addition, every time you reach one of the following reward tiers, you will receive a unique reward."

so every friends have to get above 10? in order to get my IP boost or what? a bit confusing there "every Fifth friend"

i have referred 5 friends to play atm, trying to get as many as possible. !

Infernomouth

02-06-2010

Ok so ive just got my first friend to level 10..... wot do i get free champ ?!!?? it still says hes level 1 errr nah hes not anyone help me with this ?