Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastHaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

I like it

a29wa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

nice...

Drgron

01-20-2010

**** my lack of friends!

AllenTheGreat

Recruiter

01-20-2010

What stops people from spamming on game lobbies and stuff, But i can get 100 people to join, i have more then that on my buddy list for xfire, gamespy, facebook, etc.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We came out with this system as quickly as we could. It's an unfortunate reality that we couldn't make referrals retroactive.
do you know how many beta invites i sent out and how many of those that have created an account already??? sighh....life isn't fair!

nekitamo

Master Recruiter

01-20-2010

Hey Riot,

The referral rewards aren't working. I got a 3 day IP Boost, but when I try to redeem it, it says it was already used. Lame!!! I'm gonna pause sending new referrals til you guys fix your system. 2792 so far, and I think I can hit the magic 10000 So please fix it fast!

-nekitamo

KrashKourse

Recruiter

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
The process that updates levels is not a fast one :-P
Pendragon

What is the Process of updating the level number on the complete invitations in the inviting friends to play. i would read what you ahve to say so i have a estamate on when to see the results.

this is a great way of getting more people in to you community and making the gameplay better for us summoners. i hope that in future patches of this recruting system that it will be somthing i can look at and say in the game and not just the site "i did that and how many friends i made and how it shows how far ive gone"

that is a massive # of friends just to get to 50 tho i wish it was closer!

Thanks
Krash~

NosatuSharin

01-21-2010

And how am i suppose to refer them ?
I mean i can just search the pvp.net for names and say that i told them to start playing :O
New players basically....

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

AllenTheGreat

Recruiter

01-21-2010

I see alot of people complaining that they already invited most of the people they know, So maybe you could make a thing in the Profile Tab and type the name of the summoner who showed them LoL, and then press ok and it adds a refferal to that persons account so people can get refferals for the people they showed in Beta stage,