Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
These are updated once a day.
No they aren't. I have a referred friend who is level 10 and I referred him 5 days ago, and it says he is level 1.

Sporling

01-18-2010

Hello LoL-Team,

Always are the good things just for the us-version of LoL, it would be nice if there are more activities in the lol-europe community :-/

MiharuChi

01-18-2010

wow det er kult! å få ekstra poeng og sånt! O:

Ryddle

01-18-2010

It seems that Riot has alienated some of their players. These include some of the, players who have already gotten all their friends to play, non-socialite players, and Warwick fans. This is really not good for a game starting out.

ShiNigAmE

01-18-2010

Where can i redeem the prize??

SERBIANworior

01-18-2010

Hey sorry but why should tell my friends about this game....I hate this game because when i come to play there is something wrong, server is uninvalid or it doesnt retrives the informacion...i think that your sestem is broken or something

BigChina

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
10k will be very difficult for someone to get, but we will absolutely give out an all expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team if someone reaches that level.

- RiotChris

As for expenses... I really hope that you are including compensation for time away from work. I don't get paid an extreme amount, but $30/hr is the tag thats going to carry over to Riots bill once I hit the 10k recruitment mark.

I'm glad I waited to get friends into this game. It also worked in my favor that they are terribly addicted to WoW.

Here's a freebie from my marketing hands to all the players reading this forum. A good strategy to help build up the numbers is to hold your own contest with people you know/meet. Your best bet would be to recruit from game servers you play on. Get atleast 1000 people on board then make the offer. Have them race in groups towards lvl 10. In groups of 100, you would have to give out 10 prizes from your own pockets. That is why I highly suggest that you try and work through another gaming avenue. The prizes could be digital items and only be a cost of your time instead of cash also.

Yes Riot, you're welcome ;o I owe you Pendragon, for all of my mean jokes in vent ><

-BigChina

Cogzwell

01-18-2010

Cogzwell's Wrench of Mending.....

I've actually changed almost all my sigs to the special referral link.

momonari

01-18-2010

This is like an affiliate program that rewards no money. Give out something like 25% in affiliate commissions and some people will become super affiliates. That's what other companies do.

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-18-2010

Alrighty, my levels just updated. Thanks Riot