fix Zilean already

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

**** Zilean with a pineapple, his ultimate is the single most OP thing in the game along with Morgana's shield. I don't know how multiple battle resses PER MINUTE has lasted in the beta as long as it has. I've seen skilled Zileans deny dozens of kills in a single game, and I've seen them save an entire team over the course of a prolonged push. In an otherwise evenly matched game, it tips the scales wildly.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Nerf Nerf Sniper Rifles
those things are retardedly OP >.>
oh, and Nerf Rocket Launchers are WAY UP. I mean come on people

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

You should have seen the ultimate before, the buff lasted like a whole minute (down to 15 seconds now). Anyways, as I said like 2 months ago, the ultimate does not really fit him and has obvious balance problems

Antarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
Nerf Pizza

Ah the deliciousness of food.
You take that back ! if anything pizza should be given more awesomeness

Floatzel

08-12-2009

I love when QQ scrub threads get derailed. Hero feedback is for FEEDBACK not crying like a little girl.

To be honest, I can't even say this thread got derailed. It was a ****post with no substance, just QQing.
If you want to have a good feedback thread give examples of things you don't like, why you feel they need to be changed, and perhaps even suggestions as to how you would feel they would be made fair.

But check yourself at the "make new thread" button.
Do you REALLY need to bring it up?
are you just upset because you lost to a good zilean player?
Are you sure it was just the character being broken and not just a very very competent player using him well?
If you are prone to raging on the forums about characters, you should not play for an hour between making the thread and the game you lost to cool down and think about what happened.
Maybe you could deviate from your regular build to better counter him. That is what metagames are made of you know. If you read your David Sirlin, you would know this and would be less likely to make posts that make you look like a scrub.

Antarus

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
You should have seen the ultimate before, the buff lasted like a whole minute (down to 15 seconds now). Anyways, as I said like 2 months ago, the ultimate does not really fit him and has obvious balance problems

What do you mean ? I played as him today and he didnt seem OP at all or in need of balancing

His time bomb attack though frequent isnt overly powerful and can be countered using the "magic shield" summoner ability.

His speed inhancing ability though powerful really doesnt make or brak the game... the ability to move fast is great but with his current abilities does not make him OP.

His ult fits him just fine, his backstory is all about time and going back in time and forward and such and I'm glad to see a champ who's ult is somthing other than "uber pwnage damage" or "Invuln for 4 sec!", its unique and suits him well.

My thoughts.

FiRe2

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
This.

Lollerman

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatzel View Post
I love when QQ scrub threads get derailed. Hero feedback is for FEEDBACK not crying like a little girl.

To be honest, I can't even say this thread got derailed. It was a ****post with no substance, just QQing.
If you want to have a good feedback thread give examples of things you don't like, why you feel they need to be changed, and perhaps even suggestions as to how you would feel they would be made fair.

But check yourself at the "make new thread" button.
Do you REALLY need to bring it up?
are you just upset because you lost to a good zilean player?
Are you sure it was just the character being broken and not just a very very competent player using him well?
If you are prone to raging on the forums about characters, you should not play for an hour between making the thread and the game you lost to cool down and think about what happened.
Maybe you could deviate from your regular build to better counter him. That is what metagames are made of you know. If you read your David Sirlin, you would know this and would be less likely to make posts that make you look like a scrub.
That's a good point.

Nerf David Sirlin.

Floatzel

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
That's a good point.

Nerf David Sirlin.

Nerf his playing ability not his design skill.

His insane design prowess led to the AWESOME thing that is Street Fighter HD remix which is crazy balanced. I mean, he went to EVO playing FEI ****ING LONG (traditionally the **** character of SF games) and he wrecked everyones **** with him.

<3<3<3<3<3 SIIIIIRLIIIIIN

Jozen

Recruiter

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatzel View Post
Nerf his playing ability not his design skill.

His insane design prowess led to the AWESOME thing that is Street Fighter HD remix which is crazy balanced. I mean, he went to EVO playing FEI ****ING LONG (traditionally the **** character of SF games) and he wrecked everyones **** with him.

<3<3<3<3<3 SIIIIIRLIIIIIN
I love reading Sirlin's articles. He's really a very smart guy when it comes to video games.