Caitlyn 2 2.50%
Malzahar 8 10.00%
Ezreal 13 16.25%
Cass 6 7.50%
Kog 2 2.50%
Corki 13 16.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Which 6300 ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakkex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2011

bump

Blugyblug

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakkex View Post
How is malz in team fights?
Null Zone is one of the best AoE DoTs in the game. At level 18 (with no items) you deal 50% of their hp if they stand in it the whole time. In a teamfight wiht 5 people it deals alot of damage.

Ult + Visions on their carry = Dead carry.

AoE 3second silence on atleast 2 people - The only silence better than this is Cho's (and his has a much shorter range)

Anivia is great as well, but hard to play and hard to master, very unique. I'd wait until the free week and try her out because theres no guarantee you'll like her.
Ezreal - Same as Aniv (although I havent really played him much)

Twitch - I dunno, if you premake A LOT and with good teammates who understand the game (like who is their carry) or if you're friends play alot of support characters I'd play him. Definetely not if you solo queue most of the time

Corki - **** you're too late. A couple of months ago they released corki for free + a free UFO corki skin because LoL got into some IGN list thing.

Sashamon

01-22-2011

where is kennen in your list? most epic champ ever he wins almost any teamfight if u have a bit decent team to deal the finishing damage and he's an awesome laner.

NinjaWJ

01-22-2011

Malzahar is really fun and pretty good. I got Corki yesterday and he kicks some serious butt. Kog Maw is also great

Drakkex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2011

I have kennen and I'm sick of him , with anivia I just hate her ****ing looks ... I hate birds

I think i'll stick with malz thanks guys

Daevhrysj

01-22-2011

lmfao, all you caster peopelz..(example: 5v5 team battle, fed anivia, here comes kassadin boom silence entire team goes for anivia she dies, then after that team with kass wins) (another example: 5v5 team battle, fed malz, here comes kassadin again boom silence slow entire team comes and rape malz he dead)