Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Champion Skin Bundles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashblade

01-13-2010

a little late...

Hazler

01-13-2010

This is to Teemo and I sing "Badger badger badger, mushroom mushroom! Badger badger badger mushroom mushroom! Ahhhh! A snake! A snake a snaaake!"

Cukos

Recruiter

01-13-2010

I get that Riot wants to make money, they are a business after all.

So why would they bother giving discount to an item that only can be purchase with RP?

Bundling it with a champion is a great idea, because a starting player will have to play at least 5~10 games for a Tier 2 Champion's worth of IP, while using a champion that they may not like that week.

So this does a good job offering an incentive for new players to spend more money.

But come on now, keep it consistent. I know Alistar is only worth Tier 1 RP and doesn't make enough money for Riot to give any discount on his skin. But that's just a bad way of doing business.

Don't get me wrong, I would never pay RP for something I can get with IP.

But that's just me. All I ask is a little consistency from Riot from time to time.

Ks King604

01-14-2010

awww i want to get the gankplank skin =(

krnthug

01-14-2010

Hey Riot,

this is just a thought, but it would be cool if u allowed people to trade in their old skins + maybe half or so of the RP that cost for the new one.

BADGER teemo skin cost 520 RP

would be able to buy it with:

previously bought RECON teemo skin + 260 RP

I would think u guys would get a lot more RP action if that was the case, but thats just me =]

Just a thought. GREAT WORK RIOT. I LOVE U xD

Vadican

Recruiter

01-14-2010

ZOMG ANOTHER TEEMO SKIN!!! ONLY 4 NOW!! seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

Ranike

01-14-2010

sigh i wish you could just buy everything with ip points. I don't think anywhere around me sells anything to do with LoL atm, well last time i looked.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Many people make do with gift credit cards if they don't have an actual credit card.

iLite

01-14-2010

what's the point of the skins? O.o

Theatrum

01-14-2010

to look cool.