i want more summoner pictures

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumautis

01-20-2011

this may sound weird and i dont know where to put this but i want more summoner pictures so i stick out more from other ppl when your finding someone through a huge list the pic could help

how about pics for each champ cause most ppl have a fave you can look at your friends list for someone specific like hey we need some one good with a tank for our group
(just an example)

but little things can really make the game interesting and a lot of ppl notice the little things even if i have to spend a little rp for bonus summoner i would just for the individuality

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

I think everyone's in agreement with this. And I wouldn't be surprised if they bring out more with the introduction of Achievements, whenever that happens

depakjan

01-20-2011

Yea.. they can allow uploading of our own images rather.. then they dont have to worry about constantly updating it..

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

There's always been an issue with uploading though: You have to make sure the photos are appropriate, so think about how long it would take if Riot has to go through 100000 photos, checking that they are all appropriate for 12 year olds.

ZĂLOT

Master Recruiter

01-21-2011

You can put in your own picture in

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\air\assets\images\buddyIcons

The image must be 128x128 size in .jpg format. Only you will be able to see the changed icon however.

Blade Yamino

02-06-2011

I want the Dragon picture Riot!