How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kisame akatsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
this is the only thing that i personally see as the only problem...

imo i think New/Upcoming Champs should always be free the week they are released
for the simple reason of balance...

i mean think about it, lets say udyr wasn't free the week he was released that means only a few who either had extra IP and or bought him with RP would have played him, and thus

only a small portion of the community would have been able to give feed back on him...

cause i mean lets face it only reason udyr was even brought up was because he was free the week he was released and a ton of players played him and gave the feedback on him,

just my 2 cents on the subject =p
Only that small portion should know since if they were free the first week people who bought him would be incapable of playing him because other players would choose him too fast and well you would get sick of seeing so many

kisame akatsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyKr0n View Post
I personally would like to see a bigger pool of free champions to choose from. I think 10 is a little low.
a bigger pool means a smaller interest.

iSwearSheWas18x

02-28-2011

I want to try caitlyn can we have her next champion rotation?? thanks

TheGoldenRebel

02-28-2011

i am sick of taric being picked every other week >< can u please pick someone else

LuciferDuck

02-28-2011

taric is beloved <<U wdf you put him almost every 2 weeks

N> TWITCH

Warm0nkey

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbz View Post
If you want to hate something for not having a pattern, hate the lottery :P
i thisnk it should be even more random then it already is...take champs that have already been play out of rotations for atleast 3-4 week cause i am sick of seeing hiemy or sivir every other week an no anivia or vlad but once in a blue moon ....an when was the last time glalio was free cause i cant remmber

Pesterer

02-28-2011

i think new champs should be free first week to help market their new champ. lets people know how much they're gonna like the new champ. (and yes, i have that much confidence in their champ development team)

doomsphree01

02-28-2011

mayb u should have more 6300 ppl free more ofter like vladimir he's easy to use

doomsphree01

02-28-2011

u guys should run an event where all the ppls skin is for free so ppl know wat it looks like b4 they buy them

doomsphree01

02-28-2011

[QUOTE]
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually

that means u shouldnt repetitively have the same ppl free all the time u said it urself