How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heretiq

02-14-2011

thank you riot for the free champions

Sedian

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanKnee View Post
I play Heimer when he's available but I never really had an incentive to purchase him. Why did they have to nerf him >_>.
Removing the turret hurt Heimer, but removing turret damage from grenades broke him.
The only thing I could possibly imagine at the moment, is that he can hold off enemies from destroying the lane's tower, then by mid- to near late game he's useless.
Yesterday: 2 stupid mates following a heimer with average stats, something like 5-6-7. Next thing I see are two turrets in a brush, one stun-nade, two rockets, two blue frozen turrets and two dead mates. Went pretty fast, the Heimer farmed well.

Heimer ist strong enough, in my opinion he is pretty balanced at the moment. As soon as he gets some AP he hits pretty hard and if the player knows how to play him he may be one of the most annoying enemies in the whole game. Like Vlad. Or Fiddle. I hate those two with their god**** "heal"... :/

NOYPIjmbPINOY

02-15-2011

Hmmmm.....CAN GET FREE IP? for runes?....

Crawk

02-15-2011

I'd also like an explanation as to why Twitch hasn't been chosen at all in the free rotation pool since the summer, or whenever I last saw him. I've had to play at least all of the characters at least once, and I've seen most of them on free rotation at least twice over my gaming career. Twitch has been the exception to this. I got so impatient that I went out and bought him myself to give him a try. He's fun.

tl;dr Why hasn't Twitch been featured in free Rotation?

mamam4ja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

i wanna ufo corki ;d

Necroticon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

And this marks week 762 with no free Twitch.

ButtNakedWonder

02-15-2011

Now that he's not what he used to be, I expect to be seeing Twitch very soon in the rotation.

mrbendz

02-15-2011

Its good to finally see ez in the rotation ty riot

hotshotzehri

02-15-2011

twitch will never be free

AquariousNiche

02-15-2011

Good to see you're keeping the rotations balanced and not just throwing all carry or all tanks in to a rotation.