How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyrianm

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCross View Post
Lets get Rengar. He'll be fun. Also maybe Graves? Yeah Graves.
well theres your rengar

Sir Hammerlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecross View Post
lets get rengar. He'll be fun. Also maybe graves? Yeah graves.
Stop necroing.

TheRushfan101

05-13-2013

What time do these start?

Caleb Doom

05-13-2013

I have a suggestion... Why not make it where when a new champ is made, release him to the public the second you have all the bugs fixed, and when you do so, make him on a discount for IP AND RP then the next week put them on the weekly but, no discount.

There is my 2 cents

- Caleb Doom

Bamzach6

05-13-2013

Keep releasing champs that arent so popular!!!

Lost Spectre99

05-13-2013

I understand the thinking of new players so i was wondering if 5 were chosen in their favor and if for event or holiday we could vote on which the other 5 champions will be. Just a idea! (:

tehemperorer

05-13-2013

Bugs me stop making high IP champs available to the public, there's really nothing more annoying than spending all of your IP to get Rengar and then having a bunch of n00bs have access to him for a full week.

I play a lot to get a hero that I'm really excited about and it's really deflating to see that hero free the next week.

Brotatonator

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehemperorer View Post
Bugs me stop making high IP champs available to the public, there's really nothing more annoying than spending all of your IP to get Rengar and then having a bunch of n00bs have access to him for a full week.

I play a lot to get a hero that I'm really excited about and it's really deflating to see that hero free the next week.
Wow, no please, lol.
Champ free week is like the best way to try out 6300 IP champs so we can avoid purchasing too many that we don't enjoy at all.

FangedMaakz

05-14-2013

I'd just love to see Swain or Renekton on free week after this one. I rarely see them in games and Renekton is like the go-to-bruiser for bot games. Possibly some Irelia loving too?

iPobeaR

05-14-2013

hello !

just awesome you guys are hosting the champion rotation :3 it seriously helps out to check out new champs which i have never played with!
saves me IP and RP hehehe (im stingy :O)

I am not sure if its only for me .... but just saying no offence !
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...-three-week-15
they did say champion rotation has been published, but checking out the available champions this week in the game it is the same champions i played yesterday or the previous week ...this weeks champs were not available .....

does it take time to make the changes after release cause before it wasn't like this i hope...if i am not wrong T_T sorry if i am..(but before the day they released the champ rotation it used to be available that very day)

thank you!
have a nice day
Aash~

EDIT : it jus got updated so its cool!