How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysBigSpoon

04-15-2013

Think it would be fun to allow access to skins for a weekend to encourage shopping

Decavius

04-15-2013

I'll highlight the mistake for you in bold:

"Q Will some Champions be free more often than others?
A Yes, because some Champions are simpler to play that others, and our first goal with the free Champion rotation is to allow new players simple Champions to try for their first games."

That should be than.

Maulmad

04-15-2013

I have been playing for almost 3 months now and have seen almost all the champions on free week, but I have some questions about them. My most importaint one is why is some champions on like teemo, ashe, Yi ect.... several times and yet I have not once seen some champs like Shaco, Yorik, Sona, ect....?

Maulmad

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBigSpoon View Post
Think it would be fun to allow access to skins for a weekend to encourage shopping
I agree mostly the high cost ones with all the cool effects. I would be more inclined to buy one that I played for a while say a day or two and suddenly I can't. I would be like, "awwwww, I want it!" and end up buying it. Just saying LoL guys "wink" "wink" "nudge" "nudge" "hint" "hint" lol

Lexiane

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipto1212 View Post
I agree with him. I think champs should be free to play the week they're released. It's so people can give them a try and not have to waist RP/IP to buy them if they don't like the champion, and if Riot is not making them free the first week on purpose I think (IN MY OPINION) it straight up cheap of them.
the problem is they want people to spend there riot points and so Riot becomes cheeky and put them the next week they are released...take our zacy boy for example =p and quinn and thresh :P so usually what i do is wait for the next week and THEN try em out c:

Lexiane

04-16-2013

syndra needs to be free "Even though i already got her" but i mean give the other people a chance to see her full potential : / same goes with Cassiopia

chibijomjam

04-16-2013

Cool...

Coldkill2001

04-16-2013

I was kind of hoping Corki would be in this one. I don't see much of him and was hoping to test him out before I buy him. Now i'll have to buy then test, wasting IP.

A swag pokemon

04-17-2013

Can you put talon out for free champion rotation?
I really want to try him

Jided

04-19-2013

Can You Please Get Zed To Be Free To Play