How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WailingPond

02-25-2013

Ashe was in the last 3 weeks. Before this one.

thrasherman1591

02-25-2013

I would like to see Xerath, because he looks really cool and fun to play.

Kamykaze16

02-25-2013

I started playing LoL 7 months ago. I have tried all the champions that we're free but i never tried those champs: jayce, diana, draven, cassiopeia, heimerdinger, rengar,fizz,karma,jarvan,kennen swain,even lee sin/nocture ( those was only 1 time in half year -.-), malphite, zilean, poppy and those who are new like zed, vi( i think they will be free in 2014). Please try to give us at least 1 of these champs every 2-3 weeks because too many players want to try these champs.Sorry but my grammar isn't too good >.<

ItsNam

02-25-2013

I think Karma has been an unused champion. It would be nice to see people use, even me, but I do not have enough IP or RP to buy her. =(

Doctor Zoidberg

02-25-2013

I wanna see lots of bad Shacos for a week.

Come on, Riot, make it happen.

Doctor 420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

They dont even look at this thread anymore seeing how old it is.

Lannss

Recruiter

02-25-2013

heimerdinger free please

SeCKS Egai

02-25-2013

Seeing the 450 champs in rotation ..... ugh.

When I was a new player, I wanted to try out the more expensive folks, 450ip doesn't take long.

Even 1350 champs take 3 times the ip of a 450. Rotation allows folks to try out champs that they may potentially save for or help them realize they simply don't enjoy it and invest in something else.

MentalGiant69

Recruiter

02-26-2013

The only thing I would change about this system is to try and rotate more challenging champions in. I know it is mostly for lower levels to try new champions but some of them have never been on there that I would love to play but I do not want to pay 6300 or something like that for someone and find out I don't enjoy playing them.. That is the only thing I would change, other than that I think it is a great system keep up the awesome work.

CharlieZmb

02-26-2013

Another week without Fizz, gg.