How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LAGANT2

02-19-2013

this is what i get for buying champs with rp -.-

Panther

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMadrigal9999 View Post
does anyone have codes for riot pionts
The code is:
BuYwHAtYouWantCheAPAsS

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

I'd love to see Diana free sometime soon. I realize there are champs that haven't been seen in longer, but she's still about #10 on the list, hasn't been seen in almost 6 months.

Fishie of Mojave

02-19-2013

This isn't directly related to free rotation but it is about a free Champion. Has Riot ever thought about changing the 'Free Unchained Alistar' for subscribing to their youtube channel to another champion and skin?

DemonFox23

02-20-2013

Riot, I love the rotation every week. I like the way how you all are working well and there's not a problem or glitch in this game. It' is a free game and it is fun to play. Why don't you guys try to make a new map or so. Guys if there's a problem don't blame Riot because they are trying their hardest to make the game online. Season 1,2 & 3 is a hard preparation to start with... and why are you guys want to hack Riot Points for? Just pay, they earned it because that is what they get for consuming their hard work

Cheers~

Regards
DemonFox23

tehax0r

02-20-2013

Wait, so the code that guy posted works? Why exactly hasn't that post been deleted if it does work? v_v.

Jadmimpa

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Hi, Riot, you what I consider is to let the least bought champions on LoL and pot them for free each week, so players are able to try out new champions.

BonkersLive

02-20-2013

I'd like to see Rengar an zed free for next rotation so i can try them out to see if I want to buy them or not

Dneldns2

02-20-2013

when will draven be free to play

Commander Popper

Recruiter

02-20-2013

yeah please riot, i would like to see either draven, diana or zed free to play, havent been free in a while and im dying to try them. pleaseeeeee....???