How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superslayer5

02-03-2013

can you do zed syndra and talon or somthing please

DaethFang

02-04-2013

I would really like to see thresh soon I want to try him before I burn rp/ip on him.

WolfeOrome

02-04-2013

I would love to see Vi and Talon in the free rotation sometime soon. Vi, because she's great and my girlfriend wants to try her. Talon, because I really want to try him out before using RP that I bought with real life money.

WolfeOrome

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfigure51 View Post
Ironically, I really want to play Talon, and im saving for him currently, but he is never free so I can't try him.
Why are many characters never free? Such as Karma, Trundle, Jayce and similar. in fact, I bet most players have never seen a trundle or karma in game.
I've never seen Amumu free either. Amumu was the first character I bought and I play as him a lot, but I never see anyone else playing him. The only time anyone has ever said "hey look, another Amumu" it's immediately followed by "wait, that's the same guy from the last match!"

matthewthedamned

02-04-2013

Darius,Jayce,Vayne,and Kennen should be next for week's champions.

Aizuka

02-04-2013

Varus, singed, renekton, and jayce in next week please

William12726

02-04-2013

Jayce Syndraaa

Maximum312

02-04-2013

please put 6300 champs, i feel it takes really long for players to reach up to those kinds of champs. especially me :3 THANK YOU!!!

Pizawle

02-04-2013

Three 450s is over the top. I would be fine with one a week, if they rotated through all 10. Even two, if they must. Two of each price range would actually be nice, with no repeats until everyone got a go at that particular price range.

Fight Me IRL Bro

02-04-2013

On April 1st they should make the most owned 450/1350 champs on free rotation then the next day change it. That would be hilarious.