Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be One Again

01-14-2013

I'm a new player, so I am still trying to find the champions I enjoy most. I'm not sure if you have any type of "champion trial", but I know it would help me and probably most players to try out champions of my/our choice in addition to the free weekly champs (which is a great idea btw). Just an idea... for example: allow players to try any 3 champions, for 1 game only, once a week.

Thanks for your time

vvqa

01-14-2013

cooool i love LOL only wish they were new maps

Down bythe River

01-14-2013

Quote:
malkin:
If possible i would like to see at least 2 6300 champions on rotation each week because those are the hardest to get and you want to be sure that you like them before you buy them.
Ex: i kind of want to buy fiora but she hasn't been on free week for awhile and i haven't been able to try her.

I like this idea. I missed out on the Rengar week, due to vacation right after he came out, and want to see him on a free week rotation soonish. Please and Thank You!

Jokerbrain

01-14-2013

thank you riot game arhi brand fiddlesticks nasus vi urgot kog and leona wow cool so jax and pls no Malphite kick pls Thanks for Riot guys GoodLuck~~~~

XxDarkKillersxX

01-15-2013

Hello i been wanting to play fizz soooo bad but its 6300 so can u please put him free for next week rotation please i will be so happy if you did

XxDarkKillersxX

01-15-2013

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FIZZ NEXT CHAMPION ROTATION sorry for caps i wanted to get ur atttention

Buboniic

Recruiter

01-15-2013

This doesnt really expalin how they are picked? Ive seen Urgot twice and this is only Week 9, ive seen a few of them being constantly free, Not only should new players be able to try new characters but advanced players deserve to try better characters, I really wish you could test Champions in Custom Game or something...

bro0rtega

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
xXAmpzXx:
I really wish you could test Champions in Custom Game or something...

i think that something should possibly be a single player that we can download

DonDon3971

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Zapper47:
Cassiopeia should be on this week's champ rotation. I really wanna try her before having to get 6300 IP or 975 RP.

I have been begging for cassiopeia for about a month now... please put her on.

Dragonilic

01-15-2013

Lee Sin on next week's please? I really want to try him out before using 4800 IP to buy him.