How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be One Again

01-14-2013

I'm a new player, so I am still trying to find the champions I enjoy most. I'm not sure if you have any type of "champion trial", but I know it would help me and probably most players to try out champions of my/our choice in addition to the free weekly champs (which is a great idea btw). Just an idea... for example: allow players to try any 3 champions, for 1 game only, once a week.

Thanks for your time

vvqa

01-14-2013

cooool i love LOL only wish they were new maps

Down bythe River

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkin View Post
If possible i would like to see at least 2 6300 champions on rotation each week because those are the hardest to get and you want to be sure that you like them before you buy them.
Ex: i kind of want to buy fiora but she hasn't been on free week for awhile and i haven't been able to try her.
I like this idea. I missed out on the Rengar week, due to vacation right after he came out, and want to see him on a free week rotation soonish. Please and Thank You!

Jokerbrain

01-14-2013

thank you riot game arhi brand fiddlesticks nasus vi urgot kog and leona wow cool so jax and pls no Malphite kick pls Thanks for Riot guys GoodLuck~~~~

XxDarkKillersxX

01-15-2013

Hello i been wanting to play fizz soooo bad but its 6300 so can u please put him free for next week rotation please i will be so happy if you did

XxDarkKillersxX

01-15-2013

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FIZZ NEXT CHAMPION ROTATION sorry for caps i wanted to get ur atttention

Buboniic

01-15-2013

This doesnt really expalin how they are picked? Ive seen Urgot twice and this is only Week 9, ive seen a few of them being constantly free, Not only should new players be able to try new characters but advanced players deserve to try better characters, I really wish you could test Champions in Custom Game or something...

bro0rtega

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAmpzXx View Post
I really wish you could test Champions in Custom Game or something...
i think that something should possibly be a single player that we can download

DonDon3971

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapper47 View Post
Cassiopeia should be on this week's champ rotation. I really wanna try her before having to get 6300 IP or 975 RP.
I have been begging for cassiopeia for about a month now... please put her on.

Dragonilic

01-15-2013

Lee Sin on next week's please? I really want to try him out before using 4800 IP to buy him.