How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niiko The Goat

12-31-2012

Please Riot, stop choosing Blitzcrank and Teemo for the rotation, it's not funny to face them every single match whenever they're free.

NoSuspension

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterAmy View Post
I personally have never seen Karma on free week. Anyone know when she was?
Just curious.

She hasnt been on the free week at all this year D:

Aceman Shiro

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
The Tuesday of the week it's announced.
I know it's Tuesday but what's the specific time on Tuesday it occurs?

AzuthaX

12-31-2012

[B]This is a great way for new players to see the potential of every champion and perhaps set a goal to purchase one. I love it, keep up the good work Riot[B]

NoSuspension

12-31-2012

Make Karma Free! she hasnt been free in 2012!! pleez

SHADOWalexander

Recruiter

12-31-2012

I think as a 2013 deal RIOT should make a legendary skins sale.

demcry74

01-01-2013

Thanks for da' info!!!

XphantomX88

01-01-2013

U dojnttt

Dark10101

01-01-2013

Hello Riot, so I am somewhat new to League, but I must say this is THE game that kept my attention longer than anything else ever will or can, I thank you for making this game! Something I must say, please make all Champs free the first week they are brought up, it encourages sales. Also people who have a problem with Riot, what is wrong with you! Everything takes time! You go out and make a game that can even take a portion of my interest quickly and I'll be surprised. Riot is amazing, I realize how busy you guys are, I want to ask a favor, update the backstories <3 also make more characters <3 I love it, I am enthralled by the backstories and need more, you should start writing books about these characters, I would read em all! I hate the Noxus! But they are a perfect super-villains, if you read this, I thank you for your time. Haters and Friends, this is Dark. Singing off for now Have a good Day and a Happy New Years!

Hiroyasu

01-01-2013

So from what i read the champions are chosen by randomness? Is there no way to make order to it, so that at least all the hero's get picked at one point or another. Trialing the same characters for 7 month straight and not having a chance to try other champions before purchasing has become a nuisance. Characters like Draven, Fizz, Karma, Rumble, Poppy,Yorick and Shaco seems to be characters never in the rotation, or seem to be rare.

I do hope you change the Rotation order a bit more to have either more randomness or a better order on how to release them, since there are champions who get choosen more often then others and it gets very bland to see the repetitiveness.