How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CielPhantomhive9

12-29-2012

I would love to see champs that have disappeared free more often like so far i have barely seen any leblanc or talon...well thats kind of a biased opinion since i main talon but still i would love to see more of my favorite champion... also i never got to try out jayce and would love to i was wondering if you would make him free soon

CKDSRainbowDash

12-29-2012

how about shaco? for the past 6 months ive played, ive never seen shaco for f2p. And im really thinking of buying him.

NeoGamma

12-30-2012

I really think they should have more 6300 champs on rotation yes the new players and all that but they could do something like 4 easy champs, 3 from the 6300 pile and 3 mid ranged every week, now that would be balanced and you still give new players a decent amount of easy champs to play with. Idk thats just my opinion.

P1?uSka

12-30-2012

Karma / Yorick...
Were they ever on the F2P list?

NoNamedNoob

12-30-2012

Can we have a Karma freeweek? I honestly think she has been free only ONCE since I've started play in season 1 right after Maokai was released.

YueTsukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1?uSka View Post
Karma / Yorick...
Were they ever on the F2P list?
Yorick i have seen maybe 3 times this year...Karma?Never.

halcyon sea

12-30-2012

twisted fate, jayce, singed, ezreal, diana, syndra, varus, caitlyn, nocturne, leblanc, shaco

just some id like to see

I AM QUICKSHOT

12-30-2012

Heimerdinger, Cassiopeia, Sejuani, Fizz, Galio, Kha Zix, Kennen, Pantheon, Talon and Yorick/Karma?

TinchoSantiago

12-31-2012

Kha zix, Yorick, Karma, Skarner, Heimer, DIANA, Nocturne would be freaking awesome, I want to try that champs riot pls

Edzter

12-31-2012

hows about you stop making 450 ip champs free? 2 carries free this week, ashe and sivir... you serious?

make karma free