How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManBearWolf

12-10-2012

I wonder how many people at Riot know of Trundle's existence...

NickelsAndDimes

12-10-2012

I understand the point of having easy and cheaper champions for new players but can we have maybe 2 for us lvl 25+ who dont just wanna blow 6300IP or 975 RIOT points on a champ like when was rengar, darius, draven etc ever on there u always see the same talon, nautilus etc just saying it be nice to try a champ who has never or rarely been on there compared to ones who seem to be on there every month

Pyromania99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I'm kinda tired of seeing Caitlyn free every 2-4 weeks

fantom1021

12-11-2012

do you guys have like a servey of champions u send out to people and the most like champ will be free the following week?

MoonWarriors

12-11-2012

Ugh I'm going to have so much trouble this week, going against Jax, Nidalee, Kassadin.

Zajklo

12-11-2012

One champ I've never played a game with EVER would be Mordekaiser. He looks pretty cool, and I haven't been able to play him since I haven't seen him free in a while. Also, Syndra. She's new, and I know they don't like making high difficulty champs free, but it would be nice to see a champ with such high potential and strength not get forgotten.

Speaking of which, when was the last time Morde was free? I don't recall ever seeing him free, maybe because I started back in September.

stevejbgbhvvgdrg

12-11-2012

i would really like to see cass and trundle.

him and victor have been made obsolete because hardly anyone has bought them due to the fact that they havnt been on the rotation, and i think they are under rated.

ESP EpicShark

12-11-2012

i would love to try cass...

and i haven't seen her in rotation in long long long time....

Leshugo

12-11-2012

Put hecarim ... never seen him in any rotation... trundle neither :S but always i see taric or caitlyn so please riot make differences in the rotations

MoonLordWing

12-13-2012

can u put ezreal free? im wanting to buy him with RP but i wana try him out first. I see so much ezreal in rank games.