How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SvardTheNinja

12-10-2012

heres a thought can you please add twitch!!!!

SvardTheNinja

12-10-2012

PLEASE ADD TWITCH I WANNA TRY HIM SO BAD PLEASE DO IT I BEG YOU IF YOU DO ILL BUY $40 WORTH OF RIOT POINTS PLEASE ADD HIM. Thank your for wasting your time on this comment.

GöD

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvardTheNinja View Post
PLEASE ADD TWITCH I WANNA TRY HIM SO BAD PLEASE DO IT I BEG YOU IF YOU DO ILL BUY $40 WORTH OF RIOT POINTS PLEASE ADD HIM. Thank your for wasting your time on this comment.
i remember him free it was in season 1 when i first joined the league

Oasiris

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvardTheNinja View Post
Where were you when he was free in August, October and November 2012? He was literally free 3 times out of the past 18 or so rotations... :/ I don't understand why you're begging for him and expect him to be picked just for your "needs," considering his recent rotation history.

wizard jill

12-10-2012

When you add a new champion to the league we all want to try him to see should we buy him or not so can you please add the new champion to the free rotation for the next week from it's release.
Thanks

Dan The Enigma

12-10-2012

Darius hasn't been free for 3 months Riot. Put him in the rotation. You say that others are going to be free more than others, but you have to at least put every champ IN the rotation before you can claim that.

Dan The Enigma

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard jill View Post
When you add a new champion to the league we all want to try him to see should we buy him or not so can you please add the new champion to the free rotation for the next week from it's release.
Thanks
Every new champ is free 2 weeks after their release.

Mr Fletcher

12-10-2012

Why on earth did this post get dragged back to the first page again

Nivrix

12-10-2012

The champs that are free this week are terrible for new players... Only two of them are relatively easy and the rest take quite a bit of skill... I think RIOT is just drawing Champion names out of a hat now.

Graysawwwnnn

12-10-2012

Why is Cass never free?