How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferr3t

10-01-2012

>Teemo free

If anyone needs me I'll be in my OP proof bunker.

THATFLIPPINPANDA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

post replied about: So there's no pattern to it? It's all completely random?

I resent Riot every day a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbz View Post
If you want to hate something for not having a pattern, hate the lottery :P
lol so true and if anything he should hate himself because us humans do many randoms things either on purpose or subconciously so it like a go kill your self moment for that kid

KibWolf

10-01-2012

Hello Riot, in the next champion rotation i want Swain,Maokai or Cassiopea.
Thanks

KibWolf

10-01-2012

Hello Riot, in the nex free champion rotation i want if it is posible:
Swain,Maokai,Brand or Cassiopeia.
Thanks

Blue Creme Soda

10-01-2012

Having a poll to base interest in certain champs would be nice to have, even if the top champ didn't get picked to be free, one higher up on the list. That could be beneficial. Or maybe a couple.

darkwithless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

the last time a red posted in this thread was one week short of two and a half years ago...

AlucardVanguard1

10-01-2012

I've been playing for about 5 months, and i've never once seen Yorick free to play and would love to request him. Same goes for shyvana, karma, trundle, panth, or kennen.

Lezli

10-01-2012

Nidalee hasn't been free in months, and has only been free once this season. It would be nice to see her again soon. <3

Tickle me URF

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
Not a pattern at all, but I would like to see some of the more expensive champions a little bit more often, it gives summoners a chance to play them a bit and decide that they want to buy them instead of hitting that 6300 and not knowing half the champions. Of course after playing this game for a long time you get to know every champion inside and out, but even playing for over a year on this account I just can't seem to afford all of those champions that I want without buying RP. I know that it will come with time, or if I play more (Unable to due to work) but it would be nice to see my favorite mid, Cassiopeia, or my favorite adc, Ezeral, just a little more often.

Love you

achupathingy

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Would really like to see Fizz, Cassiopeia, Rammus, Shen, Brand, Maokai, Karma and Wukong in future week's rotations.

Thanks, appreciate having my thoughts read.