How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Oh cmon, wasnt riven on free rotation just a few weeks ago. Hate when people take my main

Michael Jacksuh

09-10-2012

more champs per weeks por favor

Tchala

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
Oh cmon, wasnt riven on free rotation just a few weeks ago. Hate when people take my main
I've been playing this game since draven free week and I've never seen riven free...

Tchala

09-11-2012

Like I said earlier, I first started playing this game during the week draven was free and I've never seen olaf, pantheon, shyvanna, cassiopeia, fiora, xerath, malzahar, shaco, anivia, yorick, sion, blitzcrank, jax, karma, nidalee, nautilus, or rumble free. But I've seen annie and cho gath free 3 times already. Anyone else see what's wrong with that?

undestroyed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Like I said earlier, I first started playing this game during the week draven was free and I've never seen olaf, pantheon, shyvanna, cassiopeia, fiora, xerath, malzahar, shaco, anivia, yorick, sion, blitzcrank, jax, karma, nidalee, nautilus, or rumble free. But I've seen annie and cho gath free 3 times already. Anyone else see what's wrong with that?
I would say some of these champs are rather underplayed or too hard to play, and it would be against that riot wants new players to try out easier champs

J LynnO

09-11-2012

first off i just found this thread and i have to say something has happened in LoL since this thread has started. well rounded weeks? what about two weeks ago when we had a week that was almost solely tanks (the week malphite was f2p) and the whole "get to play everyone eventually" bs i've been playing for around 2-3months and in that allotted amount of time i have seen annie twice janna twice cho gath 3 times and a few other champions multiple times. i have yet to see ziggs rumble karma orrianna blitzcrank and several others im not mentioning on rotation. im not so much a new player anymore, but how long is eventually? 6 months? a year? cmon riot i know you document the rotations please stop giving us the same champs, over and over, and give us what you said at the beginning of this thread. you're just proving that "free to play" just means "Riot lies to you, the player".

I Am Illiterate

09-11-2012

On this weeks free champion rotation, Riven, Jarvan IV, Corki, Vladamir, Dr. Mundo, and Mordekaiser are all free.

oh roit pls bb grl u 2 gud 2 me ;_;

Luposama

Recruiter

09-11-2012

I think it would be kind of cool to perhaps rotate the champions for a couple weeks based on their lore, like make "related lore" champions free one week.

Shumashi

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jacksuh View Post
more champs per weeks por favor
I also think that 10 champs a week is a bit too few for the amount of champions there are (about 104-105).

I think 15 would be a bit more reasonable.

jjupjup

Recruiter

09-11-2012

riot rules