How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

htaeDaeth

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Fiora fiora please

KuroZastin

08-13-2012

i want Anivia back to the champ rotation, Riven and Volibear too pls

77remix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

champ rotation: caitlyn, ashe, graves, caitlyn, caitlyn, caitlyn, miss fortune, caitlyn, caitlyn, ashe, graves, caitlyn

hmm8080808

08-14-2012

Ok now this is what im thinking.
Don't have a new champion free on its same week but instead put it up for free rotation the 2nd week its been out. Or the new champ will just get overused in every match, which tbh ruins the game sometimes.

Just my opinion.

BaldBunny

08-14-2012

I think there should be no free champions ever. Just let us pick one champion to keep from the beginning and the rest we buy with ip/rp. Pokemon had it right.

Audiodrainer

08-14-2012

I don't think the choosing is random. They make sure there are different skill levels and different positions such as being a tank, support, ap, ad, any new champs, etc. Which makes choosing the weekly champions pretty easy. As there are only a set amount of tanks / support to pick from.

saladpuncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldBunny View Post
I think there should be no free champions ever. Just let us pick one champion to keep from the beginning and the rest we buy with ip/rp. Pokemon had it right.
that wouldnt work, what if someone chose your 1 champ?

Siegasto

08-14-2012

Seriously what the heck, Soroka was free just two weeks ago. However, I can never get a free Karma. Fizz and Shaco get very little love.

Kingperson123

08-14-2012

I think Brand should be free to play, not many people play him, and he is a good champion, if they try him out they might like him. Also I would like Darius to be free . Brand and Darius!

Crimson Crisis

08-15-2012

Haven't seen a free Ziggs in a while....