How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoofster

08-08-2012

how do i work for ROIT

odineric

08-08-2012

fun

Godman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Please make Xin free nextweek, i want to play the new version of his

ironblock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

i say if u made the champ free the week it came out then the peop1e who paid wou1d never get a chance to use what they paid for because everyone e1se wou1d be hogging the new champ. its hard enough to find a match where someone e1se hasnt a1ready bought the new champ.week after new champ comes out maby... maby 2 weeks.

havikryan

08-09-2012

2 year old thread, stop necro.

dotaLoLHoN4noobs

08-09-2012

please free lee sin. i still havent gotten to play him

sevra4

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by havikryan View Post
2 year old thread, stop necro.
Gonna necro one more time, and hopefully someone reads this and gives a little feedback.

What if Riot could get together a list of all the most played champs and all the most underplayed so they could make some of the underplayed champions free more often to get people to start using them again. It would also add some variety in the games instead of the same repetitive team compositions over and over. I mean that is if we can ever get past the Que dodging because everyone wants to be the newest champ

Yuri Choi

08-09-2012

Dear League of Legends Staff, please place Twitch on free champion rotation for next week! Thanks!

Tatrinpaha

08-09-2012

I look forward to champion rotations, thus champions I want to play will be free~
Keep up the work, Riot.

kiwimango

08-09-2012

Good thing Ashe, Garen, and Evelynn are in the rotation. They're all soooo expensive!