How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesyaj

07-05-2012

I'm wondering why I've seen Caitlin in the rotation 3 times now within a month's time i think, but I have yet to see champs like Lulu since maybe May? I have't seen Yorick yet, I'm fairly new, I started playing LoL around April. But I'm surprised all of the champs haven't been rotated in at least once by now. I guess I'm still confused on how the system works.

SPPBOverlord

07-06-2012

would it be possible to poll for a champion that we would like to see in 1 of the upcoming weeks? I personally would like to see vladamir because right now im saving for him, but i dont want to buy him only to find out that i dont like playing him.

DA MAN WITH KFC

07-06-2012

NOCTURNE HAS LIKE NEVER BEEN FREE PLZ. NOCTURNE AND AHRI, my parents are canceling the internet next week so it will be my last week to play lol plz i want to try them for once before i give up lol.

Caboosh

07-06-2012

In the last year, Tryndamere was only free once to my knowledge. I've been curious why I haven't seen him free more often. He's easy to play, and he's the champion I learned the game with for about 100 games in a row.

XxXxAnNiExXxX

07-07-2012

I think that the champions that haven't been free for the last few weeks should be free because if you want to buy a champion you want to know if you will like them so they should be rotated so every champion gets the same amount of goes. I'm wanting to buy Nocturne because I've seen people play him and he looks good but I'm not sure if I will be good or like him!

XxXxAnNiExXxX

07-07-2012

I think before you buy someone you get to test it for one day to first see if you like them but you can only test them once or everyone will be testing characters every game.

valladao

07-07-2012

Would it be possible to get Blizcrank in the free rotation soon?

Metheuselah

07-07-2012

How about having Karma in the free rotation sometime before the turn of the next century? :P

iPandabap

07-07-2012

cassiopeia please

Screwtape112

07-07-2012

Varus maybe?