How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avatrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Riot, could you make Ziggs and Viktor free I haven't seen them free for a while and i would like to try them, I would appreciate your efforts

ReIeased

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****edSoul View Post
Hey guys , im here to adress a problem i have eversince the nautilus patch (once he came out).
My shop doesnt seem to work , i cant buy anything from my own pc because ASA i open the shop ,
this is what it says ; An error is preventing your store request from being processed at this time. This issue can typically be resolved by closing and relogging into the League of Legends client. We apologize for the inconvinence, and thank you for your patience./But everytime i do , it doesnt work , cause lets be honest , ive closed and relogged tons of times since that patch . can someone help me with this ?
-****edSoul/FurryFilled
Posted this here since i dont find any other place to do , Thank you for your time

BigBiscuitz375

07-02-2012

Some champions I'd like to see free: Lulu,Shyvanna, Malzahar, Warwick, Lux, and Nidalee. Maybe not all in the same week but i would like to see what players do with each champion :3 plus I personally would like to try a few out because I'm scared ill hate them if i simply buy and have wasted my time (especially on the more expensive champions)

Shaco Demon

07-02-2012

Champions that I'd like to see very much: Yorick, Lulu, Riven, Talon, Renekton, Irelia, Swain, Kassadin.
Any of those would be very nice.
Thank you.

Shaco Demon

07-02-2012

-

Shaco Demon

07-02-2012

-

Shaco Demon

07-02-2012

-

Ganondunk

07-02-2012

do you know how many time have maokai been in free week? like 12 times this year x3 for real

jackbro

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicocaxxx View Post
do you know how many time have maokai been in free week? like 12 times this year x3 for real
No. He hasn't

Siegasto

07-02-2012

Let's see some Karma (Who?) action. Leblanc was fun so I bet we can see some epic Karma play this week.