How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archintyeron

01-24-2012

Trundle please? And Rumble too!

I've seen Rumble only once a looong time ago, but I was traveling and couldn't use him. But Trundle was like never on the free list, and I don't see him too often in the games too...

Trundle, Rumble and Sejuani are the only champions I didn't had the opportunity to try yet, but Sej is new and probably will be available next week.

88zachary88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2012

the freeweek system is simply broken, alot of fun champs are almost never free (lux, nidalee, karma, trundle, jarvan, cass, karth and many more). this may be because riot doesn't know how to count but that's unlikely since they can write the code... or maybe its the official excuse which is that they think some of these champs are too hard to play, but since some of those champs are pretty easy and some of the champs who come up every three weeks are pretty difficult, i would assume that the real reason is the same for the reason behind why all new champs cost 6300ip, by that i mean both these phenomenons CLAIM to be based on champion difficulty but really its all about making money.

also, if what they say is true and they make the easier champs free more often then there tailoring there game to the new players which is a very small portion of the demographic

-dear riot, you have plenty of cash now fix your game.

HigherHeels

01-24-2012

where can we post our champ rotation suggestions so that you will see them?

bigfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Cass!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaSiu

01-24-2012

Thanks for the info, I personally feel that the randomness of the champion rotation makes the player feel surprised and when they find a champion that they like, they buy it. So I give a big thumbs up to the current system, I feel there isn't PARTICULARLY much room for improvement (;

LordoftheFourth

01-24-2012

If you don't mind my opinions, i'd like to say that i'd think it would be cool if maybe the free champs each week were different for the two different game styles (dom and classic), or to make it so that certain summoner levels get different champs to play for free each week.

Scribblesss

01-24-2012

Not to be mean i never got to try kennen yet and lee sin i had to buy lol been playing for months.

SylFariun

01-24-2012

Why not Jax? Given the rework I would love to at least try him again but I'm broke after buying Sejuani.

Arimaki

01-24-2012

@Riot

Q_Q

there are 15 champs i dont own and its realy hard for me to pick out the next champion i want to unlock cause all i ever get is 1 free champion a week.

Dont fret over my SAD! Sad sad issue soon i will owns them all ima 76/91 soon to be 76/92 Meh! champs

<3 <3

but this 6300ip thing is rough any plans one some new 4800 Ip Champions? or you only releaseing new ones at 6300.

If so is there any plans more plans on lowing IP costs of old champion.

unholyspazz

01-25-2012

Meooowwww