How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPeekAtChu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDaAznkid View Post
hi, im new and i want caitlyn as the new champion, but how do i get it?
You have to work up 6300ip (Influence Points) to buy caitlyn permanently

Once you've bought her.. Caitlyn is yours.... FOREVVVVVVVVVVVER .

Phlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiicantpk View Post
I can predict every single game's bans at low elo this week

Annie
Amumu
Gangplank
Singed
bro do forget nocturne! haha

APMenace

Recruiter

09-13-2011

It would be great if we could have a renekton next week, I would like to purchase him but I also want to get to used to his style before spending 6300 ip on someone that I may not like. Please consider renekton, for week 62

Wason Jei

09-13-2011

When will twitch be free???

MoonLightSilver

09-13-2011

What i've seen is you put under balenced people that people say need buffed, in the same week as OP champs that need nerfed.
Is this true so you can see how people are playing them and if they how to fix them according to how people are playing?

Slylent

09-13-2011

you have make so champions kinda hidden and overlooked so only some people learn to play them and other people only see them on rare occasions!

royal jystice

09-13-2011

why cant riot make a list that we can choose from and a champion cant be chosen more then once a month or something that we they dont have so many complaints about the champion that they chose and why should they make a new champ free then everyone will play them and people who buy them will never get to play them, riot make it were if someone has bought the champ then someone who doesnt own the champ chooses them then they can choose it over the one that doesnt own the champ so that people will still buy the champ the day it is available why waste 6300 to see if a champ is good even if you cant play it? will

Ineba RHZ

09-14-2011

3 champs of 450 ip :////

smurfyOsmurf

09-14-2011

Hello,
I just came with a suggestion to post. I am always excited to see a new free champion rotation, for the obvious reason. Yet I have noticed that several champions are often repeated on the free rotation, and as I read in the OP it is because they are easier to play, etc, which is great for new players.

However, I am now level 30, and I don't really need an easier champ, that I have plaid dozens of times etc. Maybe a good idea would be to have a set of free champions for levels 1-20 or something of that nature, and then a different set for the higher levels. That way I could try some of the harder champions that I rarely ever see on a free rotation, instead of having to buy them all first.

Thanks!

pointy Pyramid

09-14-2011

One fun thing that could be implemented is a voting system. Allow players to place a vote each week to choose who to have. Keep the system you have now but allow another Champion to be chosen based on popularity.