Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LazermanDD

08-08-2011

I have only played for a while and I have never seen Karthus free. He was only free 4 times in the entire season 1. I know that some people would just spam his ult but I am sure that many other people would love to give him a try before making the investment of buying him. Could we try to make him free next time?

Frostfire20

08-08-2011

does it matter how often and which ones are released? I was saving for Trundle, but after playing him a bit, I don't really want him but I'm still glad I have some extra time to decide. Playing new champions *after* they come out is good because then the people who put up the money and took a chance are rewarded with a step up.
And playing easy champions occasionally is nice because I just want to sit back and relax, not get emotionally invested when I play as someone supposed to fill multiple roles.

nevada5147

08-08-2011

sigh still no twitch

jared faggerman

08-08-2011

Lux hasnt been free in so long in want to use her so bad

Mine

08-08-2011

Darn, was expecting Caitlyn or Udyr.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy them.

EvilScyther

08-08-2011

i really wanna play karthus... >.> why is ashe always free ...

MonkyupurTree

08-08-2011

Quote:
Herborist:
So there's no pattern to it? It's all completely random?

I resent Riot every day a little more.

How in the world would Riot manage to make a pattern to the free rotation when they add a free champ every 2 weeks, and they already have so many champs? There's not much difference to having a pattern or the way it already is, the only difference is luck of the draw.

Cadnee

08-08-2011

For all the lower level summoners Ashe is a good character to use.

MonkyupurTree

08-08-2011

Quote:
thriondil:
+1. Do it Riot!

Or change all the default skins of everyone to Yordles. Something awesome please

or they could let people stack champs! except then the problem comes up with 5 mordekaisers or twitches.

Rngesus

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Yay a week that isn't Zilean Heimer or Morgana. I was getting sick of that rotation