How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LazermanDD

08-08-2011

I have only played for a while and I have never seen Karthus free. He was only free 4 times in the entire season 1. I know that some people would just spam his ult but I am sure that many other people would love to give him a try before making the investment of buying him. Could we try to make him free next time?

Frostfire20

08-08-2011

does it matter how often and which ones are released? I was saving for Trundle, but after playing him a bit, I don't really want him but I'm still glad I have some extra time to decide. Playing new champions *after* they come out is good because then the people who put up the money and took a chance are rewarded with a step up.
And playing easy champions occasionally is nice because I just want to sit back and relax, not get emotionally invested when I play as someone supposed to fill multiple roles.

nevada5147

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

sigh still no twitch

jared faggerman

08-08-2011

Lux hasnt been free in so long in want to use her so bad

Mine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Darn, was expecting Caitlyn or Udyr.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy them.

EvilScyther

08-08-2011

i really wanna play karthus... >.> why is ashe always free ...

MonkyupurTree

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herborist View Post
So there's no pattern to it? It's all completely random?

I resent Riot every day a little more.
How in the world would Riot manage to make a pattern to the free rotation when they add a free champ every 2 weeks, and they already have so many champs? There's not much difference to having a pattern or the way it already is, the only difference is luck of the draw.

Cadnee

08-08-2011

For all the lower level summoners Ashe is a good character to use.

MonkyupurTree

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriondil View Post
+1. Do it Riot!

Or change all the default skins of everyone to Yordles. Something awesome please
or they could let people stack champs! except then the problem comes up with 5 mordekaisers or twitches.

Rngesus

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Yay a week that isn't Zilean Heimer or Morgana. I was getting sick of that rotation