How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sonntG

08-09-2010

Kog Maw should totally be free. Whens the server downtime for this next patch?

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
+1 for being Completely sexy.
Why did you bring this back from the depths of death?

Not that the information here is irrelevant, but if it is not stickied, I don't see why it was necessary to necro.

THAT SAID: I would like this to be stickied, and I am not sure why it is not. It most certainly should be.

Sandals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbz View Post
If you want to hate something for not having a pattern, hate the lottery :P
Lol you are so right. xD

no19210903090405

08-16-2010

I think you should do a week where the ten free ones are the ten most banned characters...heimer shaco soraka etc. Now in principle this sounds like a terrible idea, but you might be able to harness the nerd rage energy and power the server.

Yashied

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonntG View Post
only if you're talking about the 450 IP champs.. to get a tier 3 or whatever champion, i'd have to have not bought mordekaiser and xin zhao, combined, both took me a grand total of like a month to save for xD. takes me a week just to get 1000 IP because of solo queue's terrible job at making even teams. I'm level 21 and i had a lvl 12 on my team.
If it takes you a week to get 1k IP you either very very little games and win em all or play so tons of games and loose them all lol xD I mean 1k is 4 win of the day worth of IP :P ^^u

MeesterWaffles

08-16-2010

What about making most of the 450's free (excluding Ashe and yi) have 2 1350's and 1 3150, and every 3 weeks one of the 6300s? I main kennen xin and jax and I hated the Warwick week, and yi's price must be raised to 3150 or 6300. Ashe at either 1350 or 3150 for many reasons.

Leveling

08-16-2010

Malzahar should be free..

HE HASN'T BEEN FREE.

Nenesse

08-17-2010

Why in God's name would you include in this rotation the single worst character in the League-- and by worst I don't mean weakest, I mean worst to play against, least enjoyable to have in the game, and most capable of making the enemy team want to throw their keyboards across the room.

Davai

Banned

08-17-2010

eh gais lets put dat haymurdingar guy in da free rotation, so playurs can get steemrold by him evry gaym hyuk hyuk hyuk shur sownds liek a gud idear

But seriously, I cant stand the fact hes free, let alone the fact he exists.

ErdoS The Wise

08-17-2010

Heimerdinger used to be 6.3k right?
BTW 3 Hybrids this week, kayle jax and akali. Not the greatest variance but wutevz