How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourdeath my win

07-07-2010

hey can you put in udry or nidalee it says they hve only been free 3 times for nidalee and 5 for udry and they were the first new champs

The Walls

07-07-2010

Why don't we see champions like Garen, Pantheon, Nidalee, Ezreal, etc more frequently?

PorcelainFog

07-19-2010

Keep it random, lets see some champions that arent noob friendly all the time (cough cough ashe) and myabe some champs that some people have never gotten to play (cough mort/panth/karthus... wait this week karthus is free... FTW! ILU RIOT!!!) P.S. Riot you guys are the ****ing best! A free game with so many patchs, if I wasn't so broke I would buy every skin, dont take **** from the trolls that can never be happy and just keep the game fresh!!!!

TheSlyMoogle

07-21-2010

I fully agree with NVN's post. Please make people play new champs in practice or something. Or make them play practice games before they can join queue. So many noobs who have no clue how to play this game or their characters.

got321321

07-21-2010

aLISTAR IS NOT A TANK !

piez0rz

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walls View Post
Why don't we see champions like Garen, Pantheon, Nidalee, Ezreal, etc more frequently?
Some champions are harder to control and master than others and thus their availability becomes less frequent compared to other champions. Though I have yet to comprehend how this difficulty scale is composed and how are they bring this to the application aspect of the game. Is it something that is based on the overall K/D ratio of each champion played by all players multiplied by different coefficients or something along those lines? Things like that are well beyond me. They need to have a mathematician modeling all of these things and give us the analytical model so we could understand the game mechanics better. At any rate; I like the unknown randomness of champion selection as it is. Things are only interesting when they're unknown.

PS- Alistar is a tank. A very very good one at that. Have you ever seen his ulti?

SciencexReason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

let us see more udyr!

that is all...

laxmidi

07-22-2010

Udyr Udyr Uyr

Docta Tre

07-24-2010

can you please add malzahar to the free to play next week because he sounds like he would be fun to play as, and I don't really feel like spending 6300 points to play as him.

WallaceGrover

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta Tre View Post
can you please add malzahar to the free to play next week because he sounds like he would be fun to play as, and I don't really feel like spending 6300 points to play as him.
He's not fun at all when I played him.