How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aidan

05-19-2010

We need Twitch to be free for a week. He's the only champ I haven't tried.

Lord Silence

05-19-2010

I too think that new champs should be free the week they are released(haven't played with akali yet )

Sangren

05-21-2010

I vote for kennen in week 28 (or sooner). I missed his week and cannot spend another 6300 on a character I haven't tried, though ez worked out well. Also week 28 would mean ~6 wk interval, which is the largest most champs have on the recent chart.

NessOnett

05-24-2010

I'd like to see free champs being those who have recently undergone some significant changes. For this coming patch, that'd include people like Eve, Teemo, Ashe, Rammus, and Tryndamere.

Pingu Nebunu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

u need to put Twitch Free a week cuz it past all most 2 months from the last time twitch was free

Icyking2412

05-27-2010

i agree i didnt saw twitch free for a long time at leat 2-3 months and i dont want to buy champ that i didnt used so pls put twitch free as soon as possibly

lightv0id

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
this is the only thing that i personally see as the only problem...

imo i think New/Upcoming Champs should always be free the week they are released
for the simple reason of balance...

i mean think about it, lets say udyr wasn't free the week he was released that means only a few who either had extra IP and or bought him with RP would have played him, and thus

only a small portion of the community would have been able to give feed back on him...

cause i mean lets face it only reason udyr was even brought up was because he was free the week he was released and a ton of players played him and gave the feedback on him,

just my 2 cents on the subject =p
he is right a champ should be free for the feedback and to see if it is worth buying him

okrichie

05-29-2010

Here's a query, can you make things a little cheaper? You know there's a trend in international recessions at the moment, and in England we have a fail debt and our economy fails compared to yours right now. It's not my fault, I'm just a regular working man! I love the game but GAH international trade regulations suck! :P

rikrokola

05-29-2010

Yeah what Okrichie said. Cheaper champs please.

108 Dragon

06-01-2010

keep up the good work, and thx for letting us try different champions, its been heaps of fun