How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiicantpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Oh wow, tons of characters my friends has reccomended are free this week. Well, time for me to get busy trying these out in Co-op vs AI.

Pros beware, i'm noobing it up tonight.

BladezFury

04-19-2011

Can you please make vladimir free? It's been such a long time and i really wana try him out xD

Manicone City

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

karthus should be free

DemonGhostofwar

04-19-2011

yea it seems that vlad sona and rennekton hardly free

xVidigan

04-19-2011

i just want to see swain (again i missed the free week),renek,vlad,karthus,irelia and morgana free next week

nonameftwwtf

04-19-2011

morg is currently free ^

Manicone City

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosBR View Post
i just want to see swain (again i missed the free week),renek,vlad,karthus,irelia and morgana free next week
morgana is already free

MrRockk

04-19-2011

I want Vladimir to be free .__.

It's been 14 rotations since vlad has been free

lFaustusl

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
this is the only thing that i personally see as the only problem...

imo i think New/Upcoming Champs should always be free the week they are released
for the simple reason of balance...

i mean think about it, lets say udyr wasn't free the week he was released that means only a few who either had extra IP and or bought him with RP would have played him, and thus

only a small portion of the community would have been able to give feed back on him...

cause i mean lets face it only reason udyr was even brought up was because he was free the week he was released and a ton of players played him and gave the feedback on him,

just my 2 cents on the subject =p

then you have the issue of everyone wanting to play the new champion and Que dodging if someone picks it before them. Still a problem when its first released but i see it being worse.

galiantpuppet

04-19-2011

i wants irelia to be free, im thinking about buying her! but i want to try her first