How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Isles

03-14-2011

well i know people were talking about how to do the rotation, my 2 cents on it is that there are 9 weekly champions that are random, and the player gets to pick one additional champion for just that week also so they can decide wether or not they like the character, this would allow people who are looking for characters for over a month to try out the opportunity, and allow for minimum abuse since the abuse would be nearly worthless anyways, since you would be at level 1 bracket again without and bonus's or talent trees to try out. I know some people wont like this idea, however, I think this will give balence between what champions are put out weekly and also allowing for people to test our champions they want to try

Bryophyte

03-14-2011

Everyone who is asking for twitch is probably a big noob. Thankyou riot for not giving twitch out for free because noobs like to run around with invisibility and feed because they have 400 hp. For everyone who wants to ''try'' twitch out, he's an AD carry/ganker and go read his skill information zZzZzZz. Enough said.

Shiftmode412

03-15-2011

i think it should be every month or every two week or you should just have all the cheap ones for free at all time game would be alote better

King Kilmer

03-15-2011

How we choose free champions: TEEMOOOOOOO

Brad Kirsten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Can we not have free Teemo week every other week? Not only is he annoying to play against but there's a reason they call him Feedo.

I'm going to basically avoid ranked all this week on the ground that there will be free week teemos on my team who only use their mushrooms in fights, not as wards/on choke points.And they will feed hard.

Synasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Most of the champs I bought are on that list.
I'd like the see same of the least champs used on the list.

aznvampy

03-15-2011

i personally think that having the new champions become free and playable to anyone the second week is perfect. it gives everyone who hasnt bought the character a chance to observe players become experienced with the new character. i only say this cause when i try new champs, i often try to remember how i lost to the player who used the champion the 4th day after he came out. and that player did not use many of the recommended items. also could something be done about the recommended items? or are they set up to be non-specialized so the player can experiment and find their niche?

Sleepykidz

03-15-2011

stop asking for twitch, if you want to know what his abilities are just youtube it. if they put twitch on free, every game will have a twitch. whats the point of playing -.-

thomas009

03-15-2011

do you take the new hero the next week after it have camed or two weeks after?

AzuMakii

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas009 View Post
do you take the new hero the next week after it have camed or two weeks after?
normaly yes