New Free Champions (Week 8)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droolz

01-13-2010

Looks like a good lineup, looking forward to trying kat,corki and blitz. only dissapointed that they took out sion for poppy, why not take out sivir instead i HATE HER BOOMERANG SO MUCH!
other than that i'm happy :P

Soller

01-13-2010

I vote open up all heroes for week 9. Make it super interesting!

1337H4CK SLENDER

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soller View Post
I vote open up all heroes for week 9. Make it super interesting!
I second that notion!!!

But if that don't happen then I vote for Karthus or The Cryopheonix (forgot the name). I can't decide which of the 2 to buy... MAKING MY HEAD HURT!

Siing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Aww snap, I was addicted to Teemo and Gankplank last week, and I got nowhere near enough ip to buy either of em right now, blah.

Ah well, been wanting to try Malphite, Corki, Blitz and especially Katarina so it's looking like a good week, would have been perfect with Fiddlesticks aswell thou *hint hint for next weeks rotation :>.

Beaty

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslice View Post
we need kassadin
agreed! this is one hero i would really like to see and try out.

Protheus

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaty View Post
agreed! this is one hero i would really like to see and try out.
Yes! Kass Please!!

Demotivator

01-14-2010

What about Jax?! I think he's really rare champ! and I saw him a few times! He's a pretty killer

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I never stop getting amused by those descriptions, why is katarina a melee dps?
90% of her damage is magical, the only skill she have that could be considered physycal is killer instinct, but attack speed is the worse stats for her.

Anyway, its missing physycal damage champions on that rotation, you can pretty much ignore any armor item now.

01-14-2010

I really think that we need to have corki up there for one more week.

Oxycontin

01-14-2010

For the love of god, and your game.. please nerf poppy, she's too op for the game, nobody stands a chance.. u cant take her on with the infinity edge.. or nuke her in any way.. if she's not nerfed soon, i'm afraid i may end up switching to HoN, i'm just tired of poppy soloing my whole team, and not being able to put a dent in her health.. we can barely take her on 5 vs 1, and i had an all LVL 30 PREMADE. Do somethin Riot, please. ^.^ keep it real guys.