The Next Addition to The League?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-20-2011

cough.
new ninja.

support based.

just sayin'

Maikky

01-20-2011

Shes going to have a CC and a nuke and a generic ult nuke.

Also shes going to be flat chested.

R1shal

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Oh stop, people are so quick to say that X champion is "useless". I find Soraka and Sona to both still be great support champions, as viable as any other support champion, despite what others may think. Each serves their own purpose, some team compositions work better with different supports, with meta effecting this as well. So not every support is going to be godly, but you can't say Sona is worthless. If you can fool yourself into thinking or even worse, undeniably believe another person's opinions of what is and is not good, then you need to do some work on your "self".

By the way, I think Zilean is considered support, and he's male, as well as Taric and perhaps even Nunu.
You suck.

EviLDaVeuk

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I can't say what it is, but the female tank is not next up. We have one coming, but not next
You like Hohums right? you'd class him as a friend yes? What better token of friendship to offer then completion of his Character!

Bring on the 'blinding' fury Mory!

*chants Hohums name*

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-20-2011

pfft, I give you a semi-legitimate leak and you downvote me.

welll screw you community.

Jisatu

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I can't say what it is, but the female tank is not next up. We have one coming, but not next
I really hope it's not Miss Fortune #15.