Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Next Addition to The League?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClownPen

01-19-2011

Quote:
Morello:
I can't say what it is, but the female tank is not next up. We have one coming, but not next

Very nice, a topic I made got a Red Post, now I feel all special and it quells my frusteration knowing it will come eventually.

EnragedPotato

01-19-2011

Quote:
Letkhar:
Janna and Lux are still useful as hell.

Janna could be the best support in the game imo

Azamhir

01-19-2011

Blind monk incoming npnp

Oh right, it's a female. Hm. They did speak about a support coming "sooner than you think" so I'd guess it'll be someone filling that role.

ClownPen

01-19-2011

And we still have Kog'Maw's daddy still dwelling out there, it said on the League Wiki, of course Wikis can be deceitful.

Chocow

01-19-2011

i`ll take a blind shot and go for an energy support

i dont remember where, but i saw this brought up by a red, and since it looks like we are going to get a support, an energy one would be quite awesome

Draconic

01-19-2011

One dev talking about the next champ mentioned it is a she, so we half what were looking for.

Keenano

01-19-2011

I saw a Soraka on my team 1v1 a Veiger today.

Epic.

Draconic

01-19-2011

Quote:
Keenano:
I saw a Soraka on my team 1v1 a Veiger today.

Epic.

I saw a Cait 1v1 a Janna and die, not even close to killing Janna.

Pathetic

xNECROx

01-19-2011

Make 8 more OP caster champs like Vlad and Anivia

Nahath

01-19-2011

Quote:
ClownPen:

Now bear with me, but hasn't each of the female supports be nerfed into garbage or forgotten? Can anyone recall their last game with a Sona or Soraka?

Fairly recently. I don't see a lot of Sorakas, but the ones I see are extremely good and frequently win the game for their team.

Supports, by their very nature, will always look inferior because their effectiveness is a little bit behind the scenes (apart from those with really obvious abilities like Zilean). They also depend more on a good team, so if you're playing solo queue, you won't see them as much, and they won't be as good when you do.

Really, you almost can't have a support balanced in solo queue because then they'll be overpowered in premades.