Possible Riot Points Purchase Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

[FONT=Times New Roman]Yes the ninja Giraffe picture should be used as sample art for the inevitable giraffe hero. Note his stealthy movement through the trees, not a soul would see him coming.[/FONT]

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
A mudkip.

I would laugh SO HARD if any new hero even remotely resembled mudkip.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

I don't think this will work. Judging from the community, people will just waste their money to suggest retarded things! Riot team can just check the site for ideas, we don't need it luck of the draw to have your ideas heard!

Darth Bane

08-17-2009

Totally sweet idea, and i am down for contests to add new player designed champs. I would rather have a contest based on what the community as a whole think of the idea not what one person wants as a hero.

If you want to make the contests more specific i would 100% support your idea. what i mean by that is have the community vote on what kind of hero to make (ranged melee tank DPS CC AOE exc...). After the results of the community vote are in start selling the raffle ticket (with the basic kind of champ listed before you buy tickets). then have the winner of the raffle pick the back story art basic spell mechanics and general theme of the champ

Oddiz

08-17-2009

Really bad idea.

If you suggest a champion idea worthy of being made into reality, Riot will most likely do so as they have said they want community input. Adding this Riot Point raffle business ONLY shifts the new champions in a worse direction.

reziel

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
Really bad idea.

If you suggest a champion idea worthy of being made into reality, Riot will most likely do so as they have said they want community input. Adding this Riot Point raffle business ONLY shifts the new champions in a worse direction.
You seem to think that Riot will survive based entirely on selling champion skins and cosmetic tomfoolery. Personally I'm skeptical that that'll do the trick, and when it fails, they can use this. It's just good business, and fun for the community.