Move and Lock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuskamo

01-16-2011

The ability to customize the enitire HUD would be awesome. An unlock botton to release all the menus/icon/maps/etc.
Simply drag everything into place, resize if necessary, and lock into place when complete.

The main problem is the store. A complete rework of the store would be nice. But resizing the window would be a great start. Currently, it takes up nearly my full screen and covers all my spell icons.. Which shouldnt happen.

Perb

01-16-2011

I agree that the default shop size is too large. There is a way to scale it down though.

Open with notepad:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Menu\HUD\HudResolutionDefaults.i ni

Find:

Code:
[ItemShop]
XPos=10
YPos=10
Scale=1.1
MinScale=0.7
Anchor=UR
I changed the scale down to 0.6 and it looks much better.

All of the other UI elements are in that file also.

Fuskamo

01-17-2011

That is a great temporary fix. However..
The whole store needs a rework. In-game menu's need a rework. Joining a que needs a rework. I dislike navigating through menu's to accomplish a simple task.

Move and lock will allow me to customize the HUD in-game, without restarting LOL.

Adding checkboxes to the store (similiar to navigating store items on the LOL website) would be handy. Adding store items to my own customized list of items (shown below recommended items if necessary) saves time.

Using checkboxes that save positions to join a que would be nice as well. For example, if I usually group for a ranked 5's, I could check a box for "Group" another for "5's" and a third for "Ranked". So when I press "PLAY", I goto a lobby to invite friends for a ranked 5's.

These are just a few suggestions.

Master Bei Shun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuskamo View Post
That is a great temporary fix. However..
The whole store needs a rework. In-game menu's need a rework. Joining a que needs a rework. I dislike navigating through menu's to accomplish a simple task.

Move and lock will allow me to customize the HUD in-game, without restarting LOL.

Adding checkboxes to the store (similiar to navigating store items on the LOL website) would be handy. Adding store items to my own customized list of items (shown below recommended items if necessary) saves time.

Using checkboxes that save positions to join a que would be nice as well. For example, if I usually group for a ranked 5's, I could check a box for "Group" another for "5's" and a third for "Ranked". So when I press "PLAY", I goto a lobby to invite friends for a ranked 5's.

These are just a few suggestions.
I agree with changing recommended items, and also the "build into" needs work as well. Vampiric Scepter links to Malady again (was fixed so it wasn't, but it does as of 1.0.0.9 or w/e the latest patch is.)

The organization for queueing is a bit tedious, and also the cancel button should not be a small x as it makes it extremely horrid if you're trying to last minute get out because of something important.

Tasty Cookies

01-20-2011

I like the custom list below recommended items idea. It's annoying to click through all the menus over and over. Especially when you're racing for a jungle gank :-P

As for the "invite my whole ranked team," I think a more feasible course of action would be to have lists of people that you can invite. Subsets of a buddy list, like groups or something. Then you can go to the lobby, go to the invite menu, and click the group icon to invite everyone who is in that group and online. This would (I can almost guarantee you) be a far easier interface to code, and I personally feel would be more general, but definitely handy.

Master Bei Shun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty Cookies View Post
I like the custom list below recommended items idea. It's annoying to click through all the menus over and over. Especially when you're racing for a jungle gank :-P

As for the "invite my whole ranked team," I think a more feasible course of action would be to have lists of people that you can invite. Subsets of a buddy list, like groups or something. Then you can go to the lobby, go to the invite menu, and click the group icon to invite everyone who is in that group and online. This would (I can almost guarantee you) be a far easier interface to code, and I personally feel would be more general, but definitely handy.
There is already a group subset and you can "minimize" other groups by clicking on them. Then you can go to your "most used group" and just invite the people you want, it's not 1 click but it's easy organization.

RIT

01-21-2011

Totally like this idea.