The "List the Champiom You Play and Which Tier You Feel They Fit" Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyOverlord View Post
^I never see a Twitch with Cleanse. And I've fought over 20 different Twitch users.

As for the mushrooms, no. I've planted more than 15 many times.
Ah ok, thought i'd read that somewhere bout the shrooms, obviously not!

Well maybe those Twitch players should consider cleanse :P When i play him i tend to go pure assassin and if your gonna be squishy you need to be able to keep moving!

I'd still at least put Twitch in the Top tier tho, i find him essential.

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Shaco - god tier, in a good or even decent team I cannot do bad, there are no hard counters to him and his burst dmg is insane

Fiddlesticks is god tier to

Rammus and annie are top tier
The rest are mid tier or I havn't played them enough to say

Also, 10/10 guide helped my understanding of the game a lot.

WesleyC

01-13-2010

The problem rating champions by tier is that LOL is a complex game. Some champions play well in particular combinations. Some are very powerful in the early game but their usefulness falls back later on. The biggest issue is that some champions scale in power significantly based on the skill of the player using them.

Twisted Fate is the perfect example of a difficult to play champion. In the hands of a highly skilled player he's still definitely God Tier. However if a lower level player tried to pick him up and play he'll get slaughtered. My cardmaster is Garbage Tier for sure. :P

GingerGiant

01-13-2010

Taric - Top Tier; He's a very solid champion. His Q heal is one of the best heals spells in the game, and with the right items, can support, damage, and absorb blows all at the same time.

Fiddlesticks - Top Tier; He's almost godlike. He's quite possibly one of the fastest junglers in the game, and has the damage output to match his superb crowd control. He's absolutely destructive.

Nidalee - Mid/Top Tier; Awesome harassment, with a fairly high skill level. She's just very engaging and fun to play, with lots of item builds. Her strength lies in versastility.

I don't play the next champ, but my friend does, and we've played over 300 games together...

Anivia - GODLIKE; " !@#?in bird! "

HowlingKommando

01-13-2010

My two favorites are:

Rammus - Top
Favorite tank, with a lot of different build possibilities.

Nasus - Mid/Top
Burst DPS Champ that takes much more effort (thus more rewarding) to pwn compared to Yi. I'd like Jax if he wasn't so useless. Nasus is often underestimated, and even more often played incorrectly.