Rate This Eve (Yi Fan Girl)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

01-13-2010

http://www.leaguecraft.com/builder/E...fa3987a1611a8a

Basically you start out as an AP type, then become a hybrid to benefit more from Malice and Spite.

Runes are pure critical chance. Masteries 21/x/x.

Item Order
1. Doran's Shield + HP pot -> 8. 3 Elixirs / Wards / Oracles
2. Mejai's Soulstealer
3. Sheen -> 7. Trinity Force
4. Berserker Greaves
5. Infinity Edge
6. Aegis

*You will have about 75%+ chance to critical strike with the Elixir
*Enough AP (250+ exclusive of Elixir) to deal good damage with Ravage and HS
*Extra health to gulp in whole that chunk of meat from Malice and Spite

Playstyle
-This is gonna be played much like Yi hence Yi fan girl.

Stealth -> Malice and Spite -> Ravage -> Right Click -> HS spam -> Kill -> Rinse/Repeat

discomatt

01-13-2010

Wouldn't she be better with Lich Bane than Trinity Force?

Edit - haven't looked at anything else in your build, as I don't play Ev. Just a suggestion that you will probably have more AP than base attack damage, and Lich Bane will proc on every spell cast, and not every 3 second like Sheen (from what I've experienced)

Reivur

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by discomatt View Post

Edit - haven't looked at anything else in your build, as I don't play Ev. Just a suggestion that you will probably have more AP than base attack damage, and Lich Bane will proc on every spell cast, and not every 3 second like Sheen (from what I've experienced)
In this instance, no. Infinity Edge and Berserker's wouldn't really make you want Lichbane.
Weird build.

Klazzix

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by discomatt View Post

Using Lich Bane over Tri-Force seems to be a good idea since you'll have around 250+ AP compared to base (~100). Downside is you'll lose the bonus attack speed, crit chance, health and snare. I'll look into this one for sure. Stats wise, you'll have about 60% crit with Lich Bane and probably be doing 1k+ crits with IE. Hmm.

onex1

01-13-2010

I'm not sure if you can do much when you get your boots so late. Even if you get boot +1, i still doubt it'll be enough to last you until after u get soulstealer and trinity, seeing as how by that time, most people would've gotten boots +2 or above.

Your team probably got an aegis before you got it as your sixth item, or their noobs

I never saw Evelyn so up close....
No doubt whoever made her was his/her dream girl...

warrenjj

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
http://www.leaguecraft.com/builder/E...fa3987a1611a8a

Basically you start out as an AP type, then become a hybrid to benefit more from Malice and Spite.

Runes are pure critical chance. Masteries 21/x/x.

Item Order
1. Doran's Shield + HP pot -> 8. 3 Elixirs / Wards / Oracles
2. Mejai's Soulstealer
3. Sheen -> 7. Trinity Force
4. Berserker Greaves
5. Infinity Edge
6. Aegis

*You will have about 75%+ chance to critical strike with the Elixir
*Enough AP (250+ exclusive of Elixir) to deal good damage with Ravage and HS
*Extra health to gulp in whole that chunk of meat from Malice and Spite

Playstyle
-This is gonna be played much like Yi hence Yi fan girl.

Stealth -> Malice and Spite -> Ravage -> Right Click -> HS spam -> Kill -> Rinse/Repeat
thats a stupid build just go full ap i get almost 900 ap on even and al i do is ravage and then hit with a lich bane proc then hs spam if they are alive
hybrid is stupid on eve

Klazzix

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjj View Post
thats a stupid build just go full ap i get almost 900 ap on even and al i do is ravage and then hit with a lich bane proc then hs spam if they are alive
hybrid is stupid on eve
Wow, 800+ AP is really a lot. Is that even achievable? I think I'm not on your elo level yet but that is really amazing. How many slots do you use for your build? 7?

And yeah, this may be a stupid build, I'm noob sometimes.

Hewn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Wow, 800+ AP is really a lot. Is that even achievable? I think I'm not on your elo level yet but that is really amazing. How many slots do you use for your build? 7?

And yeah, this may be a stupid build, I'm noob sometimes.

http://i45.tinypic.com/258qdnd.jpg

This wasnt a very long game. I distinctly remember getting exactly 702 AP, and I have no runes what so ever. I can see 800 being easily reachable. 900 with another ring.

simon321

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewn View Post
http://i45.tinypic.com/258qdnd.jpg

This wasnt a very long game. I distinctly remember getting exactly 702 AP, and I have no runes what so ever. I can see 800 being easily reachable. 900 with another ring.
One, showing a SS of a game you played as level 14 in a pub game isn't very convincing that you will do well against premades.

Two, Eve is an assassin. You go in last. kill the low health, run away or help if it's in favor of your team. Ravage is your bread and butter. Phage gives you the health you'll never need because you malice and spite your health back by killing the low health heroes.

Three, Almost NO ONE gets any other boots except for Treads. Since you will get spammed to **** the instant you pop out of Invis. Especially if you are playing physical which requires you to stay in battle longer, which means more of a chance to get spammed. I personally get Treads if it's nuke-heavy or mobility for moving across the map for kills.

IMO, AP over Physical, because Eve have good AP ratio and Lich bane is by far THE item to get when you're Eve.

Try again.

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-14-2010

Yes I prefer to build my Evelynn with a Lichbane, Blue AP runes and Red Armour Pen runes. I also prefer to use Smite and Ignite as my spells.

Sheen quickly, which you turn into Lichbane. Soulstealer is good because its the cheapest AP around, and you can get KBs easily. After that just build Zhonyas or GA, whichever is required more first.