Poppy - The Hybrid Turret Diver!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-13-2010

I am not going to be able to log on until later, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much RP / IP is needed to unlock her?

BL4ZE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

for now she's free, however, she cost 260 RP or 1350 IP.

Stalos

01-13-2010

I'm wondering how Frozen Heart would work on her. Since a lot of her damage is based on her Q ability and she has a very low mana pool (and very expensive spells), the CDR and mana should benefit her very nicely.

Prospero

01-13-2010

It's one of her suggested items, so it must be passable. I found golem was a life saver for keeping her at her peak.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4ZE View Post
for now she's free, however, she cost 260 RP or 1350 IP.
Thank you kind sir.

xKLG

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalos View Post
I'm wondering how Frozen Heart would work on her. Since a lot of her damage is based on her Q ability and she has a very low mana pool (and very expensive spells), the CDR and mana should benefit her very nicely.
I usually build a glacial shroud towards the end of my triforce. After I get triforce I can go either frozen heart or grab a starks fervor.

The guide is fine, I'm not sure how you make one after one day, but I think Poppy is absolutely great.

Antah Solverou

01-13-2010

I think poppy is great too. Already played 2 games with her which one was total stomp by me and fate.
I started with mana crystal and turned it into sheen, then ninja tabi,phage, triforce, vampire scept, last whisper. Planed on geting bloodthrister but game ended. I'am a bit sceptical on goin ap with her, i just can't pass that 35 dmg and her abilities r already very good burst, i with dps route bursted ppl for over half they hp and then smashed with hammer.

tianshi

01-13-2010

why wouldnt you build a nashors tooth instead of frozen heart?

Stalos

01-13-2010

One of her main problems is her small mana pool, and Nashor's really doesn't help that.

Labomba

01-13-2010

2nd game with her today -- pretty decent champion. Doesn't feel OP or UP... actually I'll go as far to say she's the most balanced new champion since release (Nasus being in that company, though pre-release).

Started out with the cloth armor piece +3hpots, turned it into ninja tabi.
Built Zeal -> Phantom Dancer after that.
Finished off with Bloodthirster. Last game ended there.

Tri-force seems like an ideal item as well. You know.. you could probably build her for AP, but her swing speed seems very nice with just one IAS item, making her physical side stand out more. So, tri-force or PD, try either of them, and then pick up a lil lifesteal and you are in business.

She plays strong with a lane partner, and seems to cause confusion in the team battles.

Nice job Riot.