Need Lore!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunraw

01-19-2011

If any talented writer would like to take a stab; http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=459068

Make up a lore for it!

sp1d3r

01-20-2011

We have a lot of great authors at www.thelolfansite.com, stop by the chat, I'm sure someone would like to.

Riot EdwinMols

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

On it.

Sunraw

01-20-2011

Thank you both ^ ^

Riot EdwinMols

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Here we go - not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I throughly enjoyed writing it, and I'd be happy to work with you to make it exactly what you want.

Camelia, the Malevolence of the Rose

During the age of the Rune Wars, before the League of Legends, the militarism of the city-state Noxus was a constant and ubiquitous presence. Even during periods of relative peace between wars, its network of spies covered Valoran like a spider web, feeding information back to the ears of scheming Noxian aristocrats and military officials. The extent of their espionage would have sent a shiver down the spine of most Demacians, as even the mountain peaks of Freljord and the harsh lands south of the Great Barrier were not safe from the eyes of Noxus.

It was during one such peacetime, between the third and fourth Rune Wars, that the High Mage and Chancellor of the Noxian Biological Society, Camelia Hedera, elected to journey forth into the Kumungu Jungle. Records show that the venture was intended to the purposes of gathering intelligence, but she insisted that she accompany the Noxian spies so that she might study the flora of the mysterious forest. It was rare for anyone to willingly travel to such dangerous and untamed place, but Camelia had a childlike fascination with exotic botany that could not be satisfied by the barren landscape around Noxus.

Communication with the group was lost three months after they entered the jungle, and never regained. A year went by, Camelia was presumed dead, and a new Chancellor stepped up to take her place. A few more years went by, and she was forgotten.

So much more the surprise to everyone then, when, on a moonlight evening in late July, a figure much alike to the slender Chancellor of years past steps up to the gates of the Institute of War and requests to join the League. Though she wears the same absent-minded smile, the same brilliant red robe now stained with decades of grime, something sinister and new burns behind Camelia’s green eyes. Something infectious runs through her veins, miraculously preserving her youth despite the passage of time. While she has flawlessly avoided all questions pertaining to the time she spent in the Kumungu jungle, she is happy to share her reason for seeking out the League of Legends:

“To represent…my people,” she says, brandishing a wilting rose.

“There are things you learn to avoid in the jungle. ‘Nuff said.” -- Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Sunraw

01-20-2011

Diction is impressive, as is your knowledge of current lore. Clever implementation of other characters too. Really nice work, I approve ^ ^

Added it to the character suggestion, with credit ofc.

Sunraw

01-20-2011

Also, rofl @ the *cough* ivy reference *cough* last name + Biological Society xD

Riot EdwinMols

01-21-2011

Of course, I have to give her name some character

Let me know if and when you would like a League Judgment.

Sunraw

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinMols View Post
Of course, I have to give her name some character

Let me know if and when you would like a League Judgment.
I would love one, whenever's convenient for you.

Too bad I gave you such a whip-up character to work with, I did this in less than half an hour. Oh well, at some point i'll really put some blood, sweat and tears into a character.

Sunraw

01-22-2011

;3