Heimerdinger as of 1/18/2011

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kawashima Ami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Bump, once each 30 minutes.

laz3r

01-19-2011

>> hurt your farm
>> playing heimerdinger

You can't hurt his farm, his farm is ridic already!

You're begging for another buff on top of this? Hell he's already going to be on the ban list in most ranked games...... w/e m 2 cents

Monad

01-19-2011

Ult is still not working right. Why do i have 5 rockets when i activate my ult but my turrets are normal red ones? And lets not even discuss the missing duration in text.

Turrets ammo would have been good if they increased it to 3. Having 2 turrets on higher cooldown wont help much.

And last his turrets are still not fixed and randomly take timeouts. I have no idea how they released a Heimer oriented patch without fixing this.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

I think part of this was Riot's decision to start limiting the champions that can jungle. While I could honestly care less about his jungling capability, the ammo system and the late double turret does hurt his mobility/early game quite a bit, and would love for a different solution to occur.

Kawashima Ami

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz3r View Post
>> hurt your farm
>> playing heimerdinger

You can't hurt his farm, his farm is ridic already!

You're begging for another buff on top of this? Hell he's already going to be on the ban list in most ranked games...... w/e m 2 cents

It wasn't a buff, firstly.

And secondly, I already addressed your statement about not being able to hurt his farm in the paragraph about the turrets. Sure, you can auto attack and use your mana on rockets instead of your turret but that would be inferior to being able to keep your turrets up or have them where you want them to be rather than far behind the creep line.

SirTimbo

01-19-2011

The ammo system is a nerf to turret levels 1-2 as it's no differnet than it's normal CD.

Uccisore

01-19-2011

This whole "Two Turrets in a teamfight is awesome!!!!" thing is really baloney. Evry time I've tried it, the fight has drifted a couple inches across the screen so the turrets can't hit anything, and I have to wait that ridiculous 20 seconds to drop another one.

Lucius Neas

01-19-2011

Riot... you make us sad. There was so much you could have done to make Heimer's turrets less annoying for the enemy to play against without these terrible changes.

Indeed, Heimerdinger has neither been buffed or nerfed... but he needed a buff, not this.

: (

Patyrn

01-19-2011

I really love the idea of the ammo system, but I agree right now it is too restrictive. I've never tried jungling with heimer, but even laning or roaming with him I feel starved for turrets.

Reducing the restock time fairly drastically (12 seconds?) seems fair to me. They cost him mana, are squishy, and being able to drop them often does not seem like it would have any abusable effects.

Kawashima Ami

01-19-2011

Bump.