Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Being able to save your item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldhissla

01-19-2011

For the past few days I've been thinking of a system that will work instead of having the recommended build. Just like you can save your masteries, I think that it would be way more helpful if a player can save their item build before joining a game, so at the start if you lag a bit your items will be there and you wont have to look up the items every time. It would save a lot of time, and save a lot of your allies. Think about it Riot, it's a good idea!

Monster Ninja

01-19-2011

I like this idea. Possibly it would load a bar right under recommended items that show the last items you bought while playing that champion?

Aldhissla

01-20-2011

Either that, or it could just replace it instead. I also thought instead of having to change it, it could just save the last build you've used.

Fuskamo

01-20-2011

I think with all this time saved on buying items, we can spawn minions sooner!! =]

Bragma

01-28-2011

I agree. With every new character you play it should show the recommended items and later be able to switch it out with whatever.