@Riot- Getting lazy with champ tags?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incarnater

01-22-2011

Personally, I really like champion tags. They helped me out a lot when I first started out and didnt what any of champs could do, but now Riot is getting more and more lazy in adding a few extra words to champ bios.

Cait is a champ currently sporting 5 tags:
Farmer, Ranged, Recommended, Carry, Fighter

She got a few missing-Wheres the snare tag? Wheres the nuke tag?

But the biggest offender is our newest addition Renekton, with only 3 tags:
Pusher Fighter, Farmer

Only 3 tags? The only other champ with 3 is Galio, and hes missing heaps as well.

Ren has a stun, heal, and is he not tough like his brother Nasus? (I had to put that in.)
AND IS NOT MELEE? Yes Riot, you forgot to put he was melee.

I admit some of the tags are flawed (tank cough cough) but overall it is really helpful to have them, espically to those starting out.
Riot if you could please put more effort into these tags, by fixing old tags or making sure new champs have the right tags, for the greater good of the community.

P.S. Whats a fighter? Its a tag thats placed on many champs such as Ashe, Jax, WW, Yi and others.

Incarnater

01-22-2011

Meh...bump

Risuta

01-23-2011

I support this.

NessOnett

01-23-2011

true fact: Guinsoo is planning a "change/overhaul?" to the system which will make the tags more meaningful. People like Vlad, Garen, Cho will no longer be labeled as tanks(yay no more Warmogs Vlads). So I can only assume that these two things are somehow related...

Incarnater

01-23-2011

^Thats nice to hear, though I hope its not one of those Soon things...

Oh dear god.