[SUGGESTION] quiters punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

Ya, but our point is that you can't just tell someone who's internet crashed that they suddenly lose 100IP just because of that unfortunate problem. I fully agree with doing it to career leavers, but sometimes problems arise. Also, as I said in my first post, if they leave enough, they won't give a **** about IP because they're just all about screwing stuff up...

noxnox

02-14-2010

Yes, Riot should do something about LEAVERS, take them ip/xp or ban them for few hours or include in machmaking system "thing" that will not pair me with people who i ignore.

PS: if someone have ****y internet conn, or start game and after 15 min he must go to work/school/eat ets its not my problem punisch that kind off players.

PS2: Surrender option should be avable after 10-15 min.

DeadRamza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
Ya, but our point is that you can't just tell someone who's internet crashed that they suddenly lose 100IP just because of that unfortunate problem. I fully agree with doing it to career leavers, but sometimes problems arise. Also, as I said in my first post, if they leave enough, they won't give a **** about IP because they're just all about screwing stuff up...

if they're have a bad internet or a horrible computer they shouldn't be playing at first

but if you get disconnected you can always recconect

there so many ways to tell if the person was disconnected because they wanted or not

this is about basic to intermediate programing for people who make a game like this

Ray Cless

02-16-2010

Well iv not posted foor a bit and now its geting worse.

12 new loss to my stats becous of ether leavers are AFK. Is anyone from RIOT ther?

So half the (pro's?) dont want ther IP lowerd for leaveing. Lol bull ****. Ther driven by ther egos and give up the sec ther team is doing bad. Mid game leavers ought to see all ther IP taken and a -30% to 50% to ip earned. To keep losers from AFK are leaveing and thin showing up to prvent the loss. A reporting system needs to be added. RIOT, did any of you ever play DotA? Ban List was made for a reason and it was not becous all the players were wanted. You system has been turned to ****. Leavers and AFK players keep going up and up. And real players won't spend mony on a game thats oney fun 1% - 2% of the time. I get maybe 1 game a day that ther's no leaers. My clan has started haveing to go AFK just to even up sides. And woe be to anyone that playes solo. Ther needs to be some kinda ban list type afect going. Don't match players with one that have ignored thim. Not on ether side. I dont wana play agenst a team that loses becous thay have leavers and i don't want leavers on my side for sure.

Just baning ignored players will help but this game needs a full ip/exp game that you can set up like pratice. Yes I want to pick and see who im playing with befour the game just like in DotA. As well let us see ther W/L/L stats. Someone with 20 W and 0 L and 80 L is not a player i want in my game. Let thos losers make ther own. Right now everyone is stuck with your ****py system of match makeing. Players need to lose all ther IP and get pratice IP for a few months when thay leave.

Clean up the game so it will make you money if nothing else. You want players to buy skins right. Well a 1 good game per day game wont make you anything.

PS. Will refunds be given if people stop playing. It's oney fair to give money back if you can't step up to the plate to fix things like this. If you make a full IP/EXP game thats set up like pratice it would not even take any work on your side. Let the players fix the leaver problem for you. Give us a Ban List to keep each players games clean. If you can't at lest do somthing give refunds to players who started paying into the game. It was a good start but if your not gona push it to somthing that can realy be played thin a lot of players will go try a nother game like this. I'v tryed one called Savage and so far its close anuff to this to be fun. And thay don't have half the things worked out that DotA had. So whats up?

DeadRamza

02-16-2010

so pretty much who pays get to do whatever they want and screw the others

i've played a lot of games that failed and gone down because of this attitude

player payed because they wanted to

a permanent ban is horrible
and there will be no permanent bans

if the player wants to stop playing...
fine
but he will not get his money back
it's like buying food
you just eat it once and you can't have your money back just because it's over

another thing

these kinds of people ruin the game
i just came out of one that someone stood afk for the first 10 minutes

my team lost of course

the thing is...
they should kick players that stay 2 minutes at the same place
there should be a voting to kick afk players
if the player left at the whole game
then he loses ip and exp
when there's someone missing...
the team should get the number of afk peoplex gold and exp (eg: 2 people left 3x gold and exp 3 left 3x gold and exp a so on)
if someone abuse of it
record and report
then the lpayer get a 3 days ban
if he does it again
1 month ban

for the third time
permanent ban (if the player payed he will have to deal with it because paying doesn't mean that he can break the rules)