Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altor

01-12-2010

Quote:
Ignite
  • Ignite now also reduces the targetís healing and regeneration by 50%
Yet council post: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=45364
Quote:
  • Ignite + Cleanse Ė The Council asked if Cleanse was supposed to remove Ignite; it's intended to, it just doesn't yet.
Is not done?!

Not fair to buff ignite without buffing the corresponding cleanse.

AlterEggo

01-12-2010

Am I the only one that notices that Boots of Swiftness already cost 650 gold once you own the boots? So, they are making no changes, yet it is in the release notes.

BearwithChainsaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Have you adressed the FPS issues players are having (I would like to be able to play at high graphics again....) This has already been shown that it is an LOL issue, and NOT player PC issue.

Also, what about the pvp.net crashes? Im tired of having to relog after everything I do... Posted several times in help and support, DxDiag, everything.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Why wolf users rely that much in jungling? so far any wolf in my team that cares that much in jungling ends up being the worst in the team! I do pretty good with Warwick without jungling so I don't get it... Warwick is great without jungling. You should play this game w/o following those useless Internet guides XD

Arizel

01-12-2010

they were not useless before the patch that destroyed the razor stacking and they were not useless until this coming patch. A good Warwick jungle will be able to get to level 6 as fast as a solo lane then move into the ganking phase of the game with the team ahead of the other in terms of available ultimates and experience levels.

Warwick has gotten many indirect nerfs because of buffs to crowd control like effects and of course cleanse and the discovery of all the nice little things that make's warwick's ultimate more of an impediment than an asset. In the lane, his lunging strike ability costs way too much for he needs and his speed and attack speed buffs are laughable compared to Yi and even blitzcrank. The fail warwicks you saw were the warwicks that did not know how to jungle properly. Those are the scrubs that did not have experience with teh jungle.

Nightfire

01-12-2010

Ignite

• Ignite now also reduces the targetís healing and regeneration by 50%
This should be added only with mastery points no?

Glyde

01-12-2010

All 3 champs I just bought with RP got buffed. That's one way to make it feel worth it haha

Apexyy

01-12-2010

nerf on kat was not necessary..

PineappleThis

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
PVP.net and League of Legends will be updated during the scheduled maintenance on 1/13/2010. More details and up to date information can be found in this thread.

Evelynn
  • Evelynn has updated particles

Twitch
  • Twitch has new updated particles
What does this mean updated particles? Is it a their attack projectile? Their outer image or special effects?

Maelstrum

01-12-2010

not bad as for the patch,just waiting to see how poppy will turn up.