Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fracture

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Summoner Spells:

Ignite
  • Ignite now also reduces the targetís healing and regeneration by 50%

Ignite is a strong enough summoner spell as it is. That healing debuff reduction is good - but it should replace the Offensive mastery skill, not be a free additional perk to the spell itself.

Kalimedef

01-12-2010

EDIT:

I like the twitch nerf, and the PVPnet updates. Also poppy doesn't excite me.

Blackabyss

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Still no twisted treeline in mm? GAH!

Stinyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

With Highlander on Yi is still immune to exhaust and ice blast, good job guys... Turrets didn't get buffed either...

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenris View Post
Overall not bad... would have rather seen a range decrease on twitches ult to say... 750ish..... but whatever. Will have to see how it plays out. I really do not understand the katarina nerf whatsoever though. I really don't think it was needed, as she was only borderline usable in better play, before. I don't see her being very useful at all now. Otherwise ok changes I guess.
I think they need to reduce the duration of her ability, not lower the damage boost. If you see an enemy kat, and your team doesn't have enough stuns, you can pretty much call it game before it begins.

But I do think that it lasts too long.

I was also saddened by the lack of a kayle ult nerf. Oh well.

So Udyr now seems like the strongest hero. We'll see.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

So Yi's attack speed got a slight nerf, Twitch got an attack speed nerf on his ultimate but his ability to rape towers has not been touched, and Udyr got buffed even further thus cementing his ability to ignore single heroes......The Jungle nerf would have been all good and well, but wait!!!! What about Warwick? lawl now he won't be touched until he is remade, good job riot, good fubared job you made a hero I used to enjoy even more useless, I hope you guys are happy with yourselves.....

poppy: we will have to wait and see.

the queauing system: thumbs up.

BananaBoy

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Yay, Anivia buff! Now increase that Flashfrost missle speed and I'm happy forever.

sultanbacon

01-12-2010

1 map

1 mode

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrIncredible View Post
1 map

1 mode
Would you prefer 2 girls 1 map? Sounds like a scat site.
Riot is working on maps and modes, but will release content along the way.

Arizel

01-12-2010

Riot.... Riot.... Riot.... You do realize who is investing the money that lines your pockets right? THE PLAYERS THAT BUY RIOT POINTS AND YOUR OTHER PRODUCTS, NOT THE MEMBERS OF TOP TIER PLAY.

LOL does not even have a ranked mode yet, it is way to early to have competetive e-sport goodness. This patch has shown me that you guys have essentially decided to turn a blind eye to the needs of the forum community, the customers that care enough to post and troll because they care about the state of the game they play. What gives you guys the right to balance the game based off of top tier play when you know and I know that regular players will not understand why you have done so? If you want the keep your pockets lined with money, cater to the needs of the actual communty first rather than what the best of the best whisper into your ears.